Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya Toure

mancity1 said:
Funny taste buds you have de niro.

My better half's taste like dried fish most of the time.

Admit it this a better thread now we have put YAYA to bed.

Wut?

mancity1 said:
Paulpowersleftfoot said:
If it is all just spin and sound bites as the Lol jockey would have us believe,just one question.
Why has yaya not distanced himself from the comments and apologised to the club for his agents nonsense?
Perhaps it's because he is in fact a c**t?

Why should he ?

Do you apologise to your boss when your mate calls him a drottel and blames you for it.

How do you know he hasn't?

On yea that's right you are in fact yaya aren't you.

Well apologise to all of us right here right now , right here right now fat boy slim.

Jesus does weep.[/quote)

whats a drottel ???is this the same as aussie **** ,trying to hold on to some of the magic of the motherland ,whilst living with the biggest bunch of knobheads the planet has produced (except danny tiatto).Or does it mean we export neighbours ,sons and daughters ,home and away and other such wank ,whilst laughably trying retain some semblance of self proclaimed manliness .
back on thread yaya will probably stay, and if he sulks as he is prone to ,and doesn't fancy biffing in a few or putting in a shift at sunderland away etc ,then possibly the title will be gone next year.I can't believe any city fan is totally happy with that ,in that respect yaya is truly a **** even worse than harold bishop the flaming golah

mancity1 said:
de niro said:
mancity1 said:
he would have to if he ever the dribble on this thread.

We have managed to break all records on the basis that one or two mooners think he is a minge.

The same ones that wouldn't know what a minge looks like or tastes like if it opened up and swallowed their members.

you been drinking skip?

What does your songbird's taste like?

Apologies if you are a female and your not straight.
His what is not straight?

Does anyone know how much he earns per week? I know he was on just over 200k but he signed a new contract last April that reduced his basic wage and included large bonuses.

Edwaardz said:
Does anyone know how much he earns per week? I know he was on just over 200k but he signed a new contract last April that reduced his basic wage and included large bonuses.

140k with incentives

waspish said:
Edwaardz said:

140k with incentives

That's genuinely low for someone of his quality. We got a good deal there.

Edwaardz said:
waspish said:
Edwaardz said:

140k with incentives

That's genuinely low for someone of his quality. We got a good deal there.

He was coming up to 30 it was for 4 years and incentives wise we don't how much he was going to get if he accomplished these incentives. It might of been every game we win he gets an extra 10k if we got out of the champs league group he got an extra 100k and winning trophies he might of got a lump sum of 1m! We just don't know all we know is he was happy to sign it...

halfgoathalfotter said:
mancity1 said:
Paulpowersleftfoot said:
If it is all just spin and sound bites as the Lol jockey would have us believe,just one question.
Why has yaya not distanced himself from the comments and apologised to the club for his agents nonsense?
Perhaps it's because he is in fact a c**t?

Why should he ?

Do you apologise to your boss when your mate calls him a drottel and blames you for it.

How do you know he hasn't?

On yea that's right you are in fact yaya aren't you.

Well apologise to all of us right here right now , right here right now fat boy slim.

Jesus does weep.[/quote)

whats a drottel ???is this the same as aussie c**t ,trying to hold on to some of the magic of the motherland ,whilst living with the biggest bunch of knobheads the planet has produced (except danny tiatto).Or does it mean we export neighbours ,sons and daughters ,home and away and other such wank ,whilst laughably trying retain some semblance of self proclaimed manliness .
back on thread yaya will probably stay, and if he sulks as he is prone to ,and doesn't fancy biffing in a few or putting in a shift at sunderland away etc ,then possibly the title will be gone next year.I can't believe any city fan is totally happy with that ,in that respect yaya is truly a c**t even worse than harold bishop the flaming golah
Looking forward with some relish to the coming season as the Etihad decides not to watch the bewildering skills of the mighty blues giving a good beating to whoever turns up whilst we stand in awe and reverence to De Niro and his lapdogs with their Toure Out banner or Toure's a c**nt tee shirts. If only we could all spread such charm and happiness after we've won 2 trophies. All sarcasm aside, I suspect we would have been much better off not bothering with greedy Africans like Toure as one of your lap dogs mentioned before and just told Mancini to consult you. That way we would never ever have been in the mess we are in now with this rubbish team of mercenaries, All sarcasm aside, I re read some of your posts and the others who hang on your every word and to be honest it sounds like rag shite. You're not are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.