Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya Toure

mancity1 said:
Paulpowersleftfoot said:
If it is all just spin and sound bites as the Lol jockey would have us believe,just one question.
Why has yaya not distanced himself from the comments and apologised to the club for his agents nonsense?
Perhaps it's because he is in fact a c**t?

Why should he ?

Do you apologise to your boss when your mate calls him a drottel and blames you for it.

How do you know he hasn't?

On yea that's right you are in fact yaya aren't you.

Well apologise to all of us right here right now , right here right now fat boy slim.

Jesus does weep.

He's not his mate,he's yayas agent and spokesman
And you're clearly a fuckwit
Lol

sir baconface said:
Paulpowersleftfoot said:
If it is all just spin and sound bites as the Lol jockey would have us believe,just one question.
Why has yaya not distanced himself from the comments and apologised to the club for his agents nonsense?

(LOL)

Maybe Yaya's (LOL)ing too.

(LOL)

he would have to if he ever the dribble on this thread.

We have managed to break all records on the basis that one or two mooners think he is a minge.

The same ones that wouldn't know what a minge looks like or tastes like if it opened up and swallowed their members.

Paulpowersleftfoot said:
mancity1 said:
Paulpowersleftfoot said:

Why should he ?

Do you apologise to your boss when your mate calls him a drottel and blames you for it.

How do you know he hasn't?

On yea that's right you are in fact yaya aren't you.

Well apologise to all of us right here right now , right here right now fat boy slim.

Jesus does weep.

He's not his mate,he's yayas agent and spokesman
And you're clearly a fuckwit
Lol

Are you speaking for your right foot as well?

Who is he?

I reckon you played a ripper of a game against Ipswich in the Cup semi back in 81 don't you?

Get it right its fuck wit.

That space in your head is important PPLF.

Nightmare Walking said:
de niro said:
mancity1 said:
There are some real precious people on this forum when it comes to what players have said , may have said , what agents say , may have said and the clubs response or lack of it to those soundbites in the media.

All you have to know is he will go if he wants to go , we want him to go and an offer that matches our valuation of him is offered.

No body on this forum including TH and others know if any of the above three things are remotely possibly or a reality until it happens.

We are not a selling club and haven't been for sometime nor will be FFPR and other restrictions , sanctions etc included.

If Yaya is a required player we won't be selling him to anyone plain and simple unless he wants out and another club pays us what he is worth to us to let him go.

Losing his brother is terrible and the best of times and at such a young age is more than heart wrenching.

With his older brother up the highway I don't see him leaving us too soon unless a Suarez like offer is made for him and he REALLY WANTS OUT.

with respect I don't think you can gauge the feeling of the local city fan who lives and breathes all that is Manchester city. we have to mix with scum fans day in and day out. they are fiercely jealous of us having yaya and the way he's gone about things lifts them no end. I have lived with rag success , and only rag success for decades. now we have the upper hand I want it to stay that way for as long as possible. episodes like this do not help one iota.

all that said this thread imo has run its course. most people know who thinks what so going over ground achieves nothing.

we just have to trust the club to do the right thing. as for yaya the right thing is to a, put together a massive apology and b, stay on the same contract. I will be greatly disappointed if we yield in any way to his demands. purely because of the way he's gone about it.

Every City fan near me wants him to stay and still think he's a legend. They are all petrified at the prospect of losing him. The only dissenting voices I have heard about Yaya and the only place I have seen him being called a c**t is here on Bluemoon.

speaking for myself I'd keep him, I certainly wouldn't hand him to a rival or indeed succumb to his strop. I know some say sell him and move on but as even barkley and co are nowhere near him it would be stupid to get rid. not a penny rise mind.

mancity1 said:
sir baconface said:
Paulpowersleftfoot said:

(LOL)

(LOL)

We have managed to break all records on the basis that one or two mooners think he is a minge.

The same ones that wouldn't know what a minge looks like or tastes like if it opened up and swallowed their members.

you been drinking skip?

I'd keep him as well but only because of FFP as we could be severely limited on who we could get in as a replacement.

Whatever is going to happen needs to happen sooner rather than later, last thing we need is trying to get a replacement in once the season has started.

de niro said:
mancity1 said:
sir baconface said:
(LOL)

(LOL)

you been drinking skip?

What does your songbird's taste like?

Apologies if you are a female and your not straight.

Paulpowersleftfoot said:

this this this.

even though he'd been a right plonker he could have cut this dead on day one.

then again that could have ended up costing him money. no way will yaya or his agent allow that.

de niro said:
Paulpowersleftfoot said:

this this this.

even though he'd been a right plonker he could have cut this dead on day one.

then again that could have ended up costing him money. no way will yaya or his agent allow that.
He's not a cnut

He's just a very naughty boy

mancity1 said:
de niro said:
mancity1 said:

you been drinking skip?

What does your songbird's taste like?

Apologies if you are a female and your not straight.

wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.