Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
stony said:
remember arthur mann said:
citymad said:
Perhaps next time we can wait for a player to actually leave before calling him despicable names.
This !
So called fans on here sound like rags, there again !

Bollocks. If he acts like a ****, I'll call him a ****. Just because he's fortunate enough to play for City doesn't mean he isn't an arsehole.

What is it with todays fanboys that put players first and the club second ?
This. And they call themselves City fans

A low point in Blluemoon history where we turned on one of our own, at a time of neediness and assume the worse and stated it all as fact. I am glad this saga is over for now so I can now go on and pretend that we are still the best fans in the land. No problem with questioning integrity but the level and amount of abuse on here was pathetic.

Yaya has only stayed due to the move he thought he was getting never happened. Yaya is not innocent in all of this. He is a great player to have and we would have struggled to get a replacement but he must have had some plan to get away. He could have answered all questions when ever he wanted but he did nt. yes his agent is to blame but so is he. I am glad he is staying but he is not the player or person I thought he was. We do need to start looking for a replacement for him as he will prob but a twat again next season. Moaning about a birthday cake !!! Get a grip !!

Hart of the matter said:
A low point in Blluemoon history where we turned on one of our own, at a time of neediness and assume the worse and stated it all as fact. I am glad this saga is over for now so I can now go on and pretend that we are still the best fans in the land. No problem with questioning integrity but the level and amount of abuse on here was pathetic.

Seriously,have a word with yourself. We haven't turned on one of our own at all. Yaya has acted the **** and been called out for it.
He is an employee of the club,he is not Manchester City.
What do you expect people to call him?
Using a birthday cake and the death of a family member to try to engineer a move along with his slimy agent is going to piss a hell of a lot of fans off.
I will support him on the pitch 100% however I for one hope the club are lining up his replacement within the next 12 months.

Hart of the matter said:

the thing is, he turned on city first what with no cake, carnt go to see brother,no love and so on. HE WANTED TO BE AWAY FOR MORE MONEY but nobody came in for him. IM happy hes staying, BUT in my eyes hes A **** for saying these things

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Hart of the matter said:

Seriously,have a word with yourself. We haven't turned on one of our own at all. Yaya has acted the **** and been called out for it.
Using a birthday cake and the death of a family member to try to engineer a move along with his slimy agent is going to piss a hell of a lot of fans off.
I will support him on the pitch 100% however I for one hope the club are lining up his replacement within the next 12 months.

Bang on. Why just because he is a City player should he be allowed to act like he has, and I add his agent to that as he acts on Yayas behalf. His agent and Yaya, at a time we should of been celebrated around the world for our title triumph shifted the news all about him and his lack of cake. Whether he was trying to engineer a move I don't know, but it does seem to point towards that and that makes a lot of comments on here perfectly reasonable.

As you say, ill support him and more importantly the team on the pitch, but for me he acted like a spoilt little child and has tainted his image at the club. Thankfully the club acted with absolute class on this and eventually came out of it looking well.

willipp said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Hart of the matter said:

Bang on. Why just because he is a City player should he be allowed to act like he has, and I add his agent to that as he acts on Yayas behalf. His agent and Yaya, at a time we should of been celebrated around the world for our title triumph shifted the news all about him and his lack of cake. Whether he was trying to engineer a move I don't know, but it does seem to point towards that and that makes a lot of comments on here perfectly reasonable.

As you say, ill support him and more importantly the team on the pitch, but for me he acted like a spoilt little child and has tainted his image at the club. Thankfully the club acted with absolute class on this and eventually came out of it looking well.
No problem with any of that. As I said question his integrity by all means, but the level of abuse was and is extreme. As is that shown to anyone who may take a different point of view. A sense of perspective has been absent at times. Suarez got an easier ride than Yaya FFS. I have also said many times that Yaya is unhappy full stop. Not just about City. Look at his comments about football in general. To me he is not in a good place at the moment.

from listening to his interview yaya came across as he actually wanted to stay!! it wouldn't surprise me if it was all his agent talking all the bollocks and whatever reason the hold he has over yaya is so powerful that yaya didn't want to go against him

Hart of the matter said:
100% agree. Prepare to get the height of a abuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.