Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya. The Ultimate Monster

Uptopbob said:
Seriously disappointed in Yaya for standing by his agents comments. This ties in with his comments about him feeling he doesn't receive enough plaudits because he was African, despite many people in world football saying he is one of, if not the most complete player in the world.

Seems Yaya has gotten a bit big for his boots and if its true he feels disrespected because our owners didn't wish him happy birthday (and thats the only reason) he needs to have a word with himself the fucking pansy. Our owner is one of the most powerful people in the world and royalty, why does he alone deserve to be singled out to be wished a happy birthday, who the fuck even cares. He got loads of birthday messages from the fans, the club and a cake made for him I understand?

I knew he had a petulant side but this is beyond belief if it is only the "birthday snub" that has upset him allegedly. For his own sake I hope there is more to it or my respect for him has dropped massively, for him to cry about such a pointless little thing. I really can't believe he would be such a baby.

its just attention seeking, like a spoilt brat

i♥city! said:
He isn't just some money grabbing mercenary .

He's currently doing a good impression of one.

If he'd been misrepresented he's now had ample time to ring the PR Dept and make a statement.

After all his achievements, this is what he'll be remembered for over the next year or two (and mocked in every stadium). A silly boy.

Re: Yaya Toure

8480D73F-AFC1-4FA0-B2D5-41D4D389880A_zps4sewk9su.jpg

bluemoon27 said:
if he was to leave what kind of fee would we be asking for him cos if ozil is worth 40 mill then whats yaya worth,older maybe but twice the player

40-50 for me

bluemoon27 said:
if he was to leave what kind of fee would we be asking for him cos if ozil is worth 40 mill then whats yaya worth,older maybe but twice the player
3 years left on his contract, no need to sell, one of the best players in the world. i would say 50-60 million..

I'v only just got home from work and only read the last couple of pages so this may well of been covered.
Yaya has said previously that he wants to finish his career at Barcelona and I'm pretty sure he would of seen next season out at City and then moved to Barcelona the next season , unfortunately Barca got hit with 3 transfer window ban in March for blatantly braking rules on young foreign players, they appealed this ban so it allowed them this summers transfer window to get all their ducks in a row before inevitably having to accept it.

That means unless Yaya go's this summer he will be 33 before the next opportunity comes along to return to Barca and that kind of fucks things up for him.

There is no doubt that the way he and his agent and I suppose Barcelona as well are trying to fabricate this move is pretty laughable and makes him look very silly and petty to say the least.

when you look at it in the cold light of day and had they come out and just laid there cards on the table a lot less name calling and ridicule would of come Yaya's way obviously that's if all the above is true.

I think City have to sell at hopefully a stupid price and try to get a Fabregas (sp) or Bushgets (sp) into the deal and not do a Tevez or De-Jong and sell in an underprice deal.

sam-caddick said:
warpig said:
£300k a week and he's moaning about not getting a birthday cake. I have not heard so much shit in all my life. this at a time when people are scrimping and saving to renew their season tickets. A complete and utter piss take. no player is bigger than the club/no player should ask or demand special treatment. Balo went, we moved on. tevez went, we moved on. toure can do the same. We will move on.

this.

+1

I think I mostly feel bad for sheikh Mansour and Mr Khaldoon because they are men of grace and measure and they never disrespect anyone and are always kind and fair. I'm sure a new deal was in the works for Yaya and I'm sure they would have offered him everything he asked for on a silver platter if he wanted it. Why do things on this way ? It's just reprehensible !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.