Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya. The Ultimate Monster

bobmcfc said:
Lancet Fluke said:
kinkysdribble said:
Does anyone know if YaYa bought a tin a Quality Streets to take to Abu Dhabi and share around cos I'm pretty sure that is correct birthday etiquette!

He did and it's because of this that Yaya feels disrespected. Apparently the Sheikh took all the green triangles for himself and then passed the tin round his friends. Yaya got the tin back and there were only toffee pennies left. He was fuming.

No way you can take them to Abu Dhabi as they'd just melt in the tin
Are you calling me a liar?

Lancet Fluke said:
bobmcfc said:
Lancet Fluke said:
He did and it's because of this that Yaya feels disrespected. Apparently the Sheikh took all the green triangles for himself and then passed the tin round his friends. Yaya got the tin back and there were only toffee pennies left. He was fuming.

No way you can take them to Abu Dhabi as they'd just melt in the tin
Are you calling me a liar?

Yes yes I am

Lancet Fluke said:
kinkysdribble said:
Does anyone know if YaYa bought a tin a Quality Streets to take to Abu Dhabi and share around cos I'm pretty sure that is correct birthday etiquette!

I bloody hate those toffee pennies, i'd be furious too!

Paulski said:
cleavers said:
Paulski said:
Could this be the reasoning behind it all?
There's definitely more than a whiff of an approach from another club, I'll bet its not arsenal though.....

He's come out and talked about the possibility of returning to Barcelona on a couple of occasions since being at City. Someone posted earlier that Guillem Balague heard Barca are in for an imposing central midfielder to build their team around next year. Who is the most imposing central midfielder in world football today?
Joey?

Re: Yaya Toure

IanBishopsHaircut said:
8480D73F-AFC1-4FA0-B2D5-41D4D389880A_zps4sewk9su.jpg

Hahaha@Kolo doing an Hodor. Some of these parody accounts are great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.