Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya Toure

aguero93:20 said:
Puppet Master Silva said:
Answer the question, Do you think that a player who can't hold down a position is a crucial first team player?
Also, Do you think a player that's been made available for a transfer is a crucial first team player?

So just for everyone's clarification, you aguero 93:20 do not believe that Fabregas is a crucial first team player?

This is the Fabregas that has started 52 games and came on as a sub in 13, scored 15 goals and had 17 assists. Started every single knock out game in the Champions League, started all 3 Clasico's, started all 4 games against Spanish champions Atletico. That's a "squad player" who "can't hold down a position". Right then, I'm off.
So you won't answer the question then, that's enough for me, go back to the Dzeko thread and annoy someone there then.

And there's the petty response of an idiot burying his head in the sand because he doesn't want to listen. Fabregas a fucking squad player, Jesus.

So just for everyone's clarification, you aguero 93:20 do not believe that Fabregas is a crucial first team player?

This is the Fabregas that has started 52 games and came on as a sub in 13, scored 15 goals and had 17 assists. Started every single knock out game in the Champions League, started all 3 Clasico's, started all 4 games against Spanish champions Atletico. That's a "squad player" who "can't hold down a position". Right then, I'm off.
So you won't answer the question then, that's enough for me, go back to the Dzeko thread and annoy someone there then.

And there's the petty response of an idiot burying his head in the sand because he doesn't want to listen. Fabregas a fucking squad player, Jesus.
Thought you were going? Want to answer the question yet?

bobmcfc said:
Great, now why did Fabregas start all 3 Clasico's then? :)
Answer the question, Do you think that a player who can't hold down a position is a crucial first team player?
Also, Do you think a player that's been made available for a transfer is a crucial first team player?

Same situation with Yaya really, didn't realise the player they had and were utilising badly at the time. We will be getting an outstanding player if we can pull it off

Spot on Bob, with the age difference between them and Fabregas's greater willingness to sacrifice himself for the team we may perhaps be better of after this deal-as we will be able to play a balanced 4-3-3, which I think will be the base for any European success in coming seasons.
Barcelona might be willing to let him go but I don't see them paying us cash in any swap deal, I would rather we don't fuck about negotiating for the sake of it and get a straight swap done or pay £5-10 million ourselves rather than put the deal at risk. We may appear like fools if we took that stance but baring the existence of a deal for a better player, we would be actual fools if we let a deal for fabregas slip through our fingers.

Lavinda Past said:
A lot of the comments on here should be moved into the transfer forum. This is the thread to praise / crucify Yaya in traditional BM style; not to select his replacement.

It's all speculation at the moment.

I suspect that when the World Cup finishes Yaya will be invited to visit the sheikh, who will send a brand new Bugatti to the airport to meet him. The driver (Khaldoon) will get out and approach Yaya, but will 'trip' and accidentally smash Yaya in the face with a belated birthday cake.

Either that or Mrs Yaya will give him a piece of her mind when he gets home.

759767.gif

Aplogies, I've been dragged in by an absurd point and taken the thread off topic, back to Yaya.

Sheikh Mansour stayed at home instead he sent a lackey.
Rome he went with cash in hand and got Yaya's Bugatti.

The guy bashing Fabregas saying we hold all the cards is failing to realise, despite what his sqaud status at Barca may or may not be he will be in high demand this summer, Fierce competition for his signature. If yaya does indeed want to leave its the perfect time to initiate some sort of swap deal, If we have a player who has no intrest playing for us then we hold the Ace in getting a fantastic player from Barca.

Lets say we keep Toure one more season then sell him to barca next season, who can we get then thats at Fabregas level?

Personally after what his Agent has said, Unless Yaya comes out and personally discredits Seluk or fires him, id swap him for Fabregas in a heartbeat.

If he was staying, surely him not being in this picture speaks for itself. Just posted on Manchester City FC on Facebook..

2mhx5yq.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.