Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya Toure

Typical story, player gets offer from different club. Owning club do not want to sell. Club then considers selling as to not keep an unhappy player. Price offered is too low for a decent replacement. As a result, player agitates to lower price for buyer. Make up stories to push for a sell. Selling club gets frustrated and accepts lower price. Bing bash bosh, becomes a PSV or Chelsea player by end of summer.

andyhinch said:
bobmcfc said:
I think it's just a case of getting the best fee we can for him. For me there is no issue, no ill feeling, no drama, he is on his way to a different club because this is his wish.
Unfortunately we don't always get what we wish for, I've just looked around and I'm not on a nice sandy beach sipping Rum punch eating lobsters with you for example;)

This is the kind of attitude that Pellegrini despise the most. If he don´t see a commitment in him, he will do the same that he did with Riquelme in Villarreal, 2 options, change of attitude or out of the team. However the club must be clever enough to obtain good money for him and sell him to clubs outside the Premier.

quiet_riot said:
bobmcfc said:
I think it's just a case of getting the best fee we can for him. For me there is no issue, no ill feeling, no drama, he is on his way to a different club because this is his wish.

So why not just say that, rather than "boo hoo I didn't get a cake" followed by what seems to be an unsubstantiated lie using his deceased blood as part of it?

Priorities mate...everyone knows how important cake is to him!

1. Cake
2. Family
3. Bugatti Veyron

bluesoup said:
Typical story, player gets offer from different club. Owning club do not want to sell. Club then considers selling as to not keep an unhappy player. Price offered is too low for a decent replacement. As a result, player agitates to lower price for buyer. Make up stories to push for a sell. Selling club gets frustrated and accepts lower price. Bing bash bosh, becomes a PSV or Chelsea player by end of summer.

Let's sell him to PSV then...that should really piss him off! He can boss the Eredivisie into his 50s ;)

dancity19 said:
LoveCity said:
Bet City are delighted about this on the same day as the 6,000 new homes announcement...

No club statement yet? I'd expect them to want to deny this as strongly as possible, to make such an accusation at a club obsessed with having a good image will not please them.

Now, let's assuming Yaya has made this up - which history (Adebayor, Zaba, Mancini, Pellegrini all getting leave) tells us is probably the case - he will want City to sell him on the back of this. And that's why City shouldn't sell him and make him stay.

Being a club who is keen to have such a good public image means we have to seriously consider selling him, I think.

How can we let him stay after this. We have to wash our hands completely of him if this is untrue, andf publically.

Not sure he can stay after such slander. IF it's not true.

For starters, if it is in print it is potentially libel, not slander.

Second, if this IS (as some suspect) another attempt to force a move, then why give him what he wants?

blue_sonic176 said:
bluesoup said:

Let's sell him to PSV then...that should really piss him off! He can boss the Eredivisie into his 50s ;)
lol well spotted, PSG.

bluesoup said:
or the player wants to move to another club, club say no, player spits out dummy several times, club still says no, then, player plays for club that said no next season., possible eh??

hes had his chance to put into context whatever his agent said. hes had chance to put into context what hes said. what he hasnt done is issue a statement saying hes happy at the club, hes happy to fight for his place weekly, his agent is a tosser, etc.

yaya, get off your soapbox, players come and go, and to date none have been bigger than the club/its supporters.........so make up your mind what you want............THEN SHUT THE FUCK UP OR MOVE ON. there are many players out there to fill your boots, ones who dont drop their shoulders and only play 100% when it suits them. we, as supporters work fookin hard to pay your wages, you need the club....not the other way round..............kolo thought he was better than the club................................enough said.

quiet_riot said:
bobmcfc said:

So why not just say that, rather than "boo hoo I didn't get a cake" followed by what seems to be an unsubstantiated lie using his deceased blood as part of it?

Maybe he's worrying about losing his loyalty bonus

mcfc2607 said:
I wonder what his next accusation will be. I'm going

A. The chef tried to posion me.

B. When I was training the groundsman tried to run Me over.
He caught Bernard Halford spying on him in the showers, beating one out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.