Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya Toure

Day 51 in the Yaya thread, and we still know slightly less than bugger all.
In view of this, I am prepared to make an offer to help counsel those forumites who are so used to logging on and calling him a **** on a daily basis that they will be lost when the dust dies down, and he stays.
Clearly such behaviour has become an ingrained part of their lives that they will find difficult to quit overnight, so I am volunteering my services, in the hope that they can eventually wean themselves off their addiction, and maybe one day rebuild their shattered lives.
Once we know he's staying, I shall open the 'Call Nijinsky A **** Instead' thread, so folk can vent their collective spleens and air their righteous indignation.
Now, I know a fair few folk do that on a daily basis anyway, so it will be hard for me to spot those with true Yaya/**** withdrawal symptoms from those who genuinely think I'm a ****, and I also understand that the two groups are not necessarily mutually exclusive, but I am prepared to put these concerns aside, because these folk need help, not judgement, and if calling me a **** can prove in some way cathartic, then so be it.
Some of these poor folk have actually reached the point when they are physically incapable of typing anything else other than 'Yaya Is A ****', such is the vice-like grip of their addiction, and the remaining keys on their laptop are gathering dust and in extreme cases even rusting through lack of use.
It's pitiful, but together we can help them recover from this cruel illness.
Can they kick it?
Yes, they can.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Day 51 in the Yaya thread, and we still know slightly less than bugger all.
In view of this, I am prepared to make an offer to help counsel those forumites who are so used to logging on and calling him a **** on a daily basis that they will be lost when the dust dies down, and he stays.
Clearly such behaviour has become an ingrained part of their lives that they will find difficult to quit overnight, so I am volunteering my services, in the hope that they can eventually wean themselves off their addiction, and maybe one day rebuild their shattered lives.
Once we know he's staying, I shall open the 'Call Nijinsky A **** Instead' thread, so folk can vent their collective spleens and air their righteous indignation.
Now, I know a fair few folk do that on a daily basis anyway, so it will be hard for me to spot those with true Yaya/**** withdrawal symptoms from those who genuinely think I'm a ****, and I also understand that the two groups are not necessarily mutually exclusive, but I am prepared to put these concerns aside, because these folk need help, not judgement, and if calling me a **** can prove in some way cathartic, then so be it.
Some of these poor folk have actually reached the point when they are physically incapable of typing anything else other than 'Yaya Is A ****', such is the vice-like grip of their addiction, and the remaining keys on their laptop are gathering dust and in extreme cases even rusting through lack of use.
It's pitiful, but together we can help them recover from this cruel illness.
Can they kick it?
Yes, they can.

cnut

I think we should sell him, his actions this summer have been completely unacceptable.

We all know how good a player he is, he's been unbelievable for us, one of the best players in our history. But I think it's time to shake hands, get a good fee and rebuild.

His price will only lower after this summer.

Just popped in to call him a ****.

Fetters that is :-)

Great player, shithouse of a person.

Not bothered how much he goes for as long as he doesn't go to another PL side and we get a good swap/replacement.

I trust City to have plans in place (last year's strop was a big, big clue) and to be carrying them out so that we won't miss Yaya's quality, and will even have that quality during the crucial January and February period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.