Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya Toure

Why do people act like Yaya Toure is irreplaceable? He isn't. Noone is. There will have to be a life after Yaya soon anyway given that he is 31 now, might as well cash in now and put that money to good use and by a young replacement for the future.

I don't think 35 million is realistic.
I'd guess 25-28 might be doable.

Age isn't on his side. If someone DID offer 35 million, City would surely be very tempted. Adding 15 million (thus 50 million) would definitely have Bayern considering ditching Kroos. 50 million for a midfielder will turn most clubs heads.

FanchesterCity said:
I don't think 35 million is realistic.
I'd guess 25-28 might be doable.

Age isn't on his side. If someone DID offer 35 million, City would surely be very tempted. Adding 15 million (thus 50 million) would definitely have Bayern considering ditching Kroos. 50 million for a midfielder will turn most clubs heads.

If we were an Italian club we would be looking for 45mill + Sanchez/Cavani

Yaya has been utterly immense for us, and i would be sad to see him leave. However, realistically, the only club that would be able to afford him, and actually wants him is PSG.
Like us, PSG have had the FFP restrictions put on them, yet somehow deemed it prudent to sign Luiz for £50m. I can not see that they will throw anything like market value at City for Yaya.
In my opinion, if we do not get top dollar, we do not sell. We no longer have to.
I have complete faith in our owners and management team, to resolve the Yaya scenario, one way or another, and to do their best to continue to drive City on, and improve us year on year.

avoidconfusion said:
Why do people act like Yaya Toure is irreplaceable? He isn't. Noone is. There will have to be a life after Yaya soon anyway given that he is 31 now, might as well cash in now and put that money to good use and by a young replacement for the future.

Noone is absolute quality tbf.........

Davs 19 said:
avoidconfusion said:

Noone is absolute quality tbf.........
He was a better singer than a footballer.

avoidconfusion said:
Who the fuck is this Noone bloke? Is he a hermit (ask your dad)?

jimharri said:
avoidconfusion said:

You won't get an answer from your dad, because there's a kind of hush all over the world tonight...

Chris in London said:
jimharri said:
avoidconfusion said:

You won't get an answer from your dad, because there's a kind of hush all over the world tonight...

But you might get an answer Come Tomorrow........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.