Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya Toure

Seems there is a god!

He's staying!

Now, we can start to look for a good replacement for the future without having all of this paper talk

So, do we forgive Yaya for what he has been doing?

Did he actually do anything, was it just his agent?

We'll see

It's like telling the wife your leaving her only to find out your mistress doesn't want you either so you come crawling back to the wife.

Hope City make him squirm, superb player, big game performer, scores vital goals, brilliant passer and huge physical presence in the middle of the park and a complete tosser who's totally disconnected from reality.

Glad to have him in our team but not so happy about him at the club.

The news of him committing for another season is only good if he intends to work his socks off for the team.
I hope he does, but I do not take it for granted.

<a class="postlink" href="https://soundcloud.com/skysportsradio/yaya-toure-im-staying" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://soundcloud.com/skysportsradio/y ... im-staying</a>

listen to the interview here

ifiwasarichfan said:
I've said it before in this thread. We have just had the World cup and we have all seen his potential replacements. Pogba, Vidal, Khedira, Kroos etc.

I could have lived with Cesc but he has gone to Chelsea. Barkley although not a direct replacement excites me and I could live with that as well.

Otherwise; the powers that be at City should just get down on their knees and beg him to stay.

The reality is their is nobody out there who comes anywhere near close to what this player does for City.

The reality is their is nobody out there who comes anywhere near close to what this player does for City.
===============

And that is crux of it....

MeatHunterrr said:
Fernando
Fernandinho Yaya Toure

good luck getting past that, rest of the prem. + Mangala and Kompany frontfoot defending who are physical defenders behind them..

That's a frighteningly strong spine - doesn't really matter whether Joe Hart gets back to his best as he'll barely be tested.
Roll on derby day - can't wait.

Great news really .. hes a nutter but I don't think his head has been in a good place over the past few months. Came out with a few stupid things and hopefully regrets them.

Seemed happy on the phone so I don't expect for his performances to drop.

The 11s here are giving me goosebumps. What a mix of muscle, technique, speed, everything! Is this a potential invincible team?

Makes me laugh this it is a bit like the paranoid person who ruins a good marriage because of imagined infidelity. Yaya said nowt , city said nowt and yet to many the situation in their minds was worse than tevez?

A little bit creepy ........

Mattyc55 said:
Great news really .. hes a nutter but I don't think his head has been in a good place over the past few months. Came out with a few stupid things and hopefully regrets them.

Seemed happy on the phone so I don't expect for his performances to drop.

Sums up my thoughts exactly.

Just glad to hear this is apparently blowing over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.