Yaya Toure (contract at Olympiakos terminated P18)

Great player for us, in his pomp an absolute joy to watch, Can't forgive his very serious accusation that our manager is racist though, it's ludicrous, without one jot of evidence. The ramblings of a twisted, bitter man, who's ego couldn't accept that he was finished as a player.

i think maybe its the agent that was speaking for him and not yaya himself, what a tool the agent is and he gives a new meaning for the role of being a agent PIMP my ride

i think maybe its the agent that was speaking for him and not yaya himself, what a tool the agent is and he gives a new meaning for the role of being a agent PIMP my ride
Yaya paid his wages, he's responsible for the prick's conduct.

Great player for us, in his pomp an absolute joy to watch, Can't forgive his very serious accusation that our manager is racist though, it's ludicrous, without one jot of evidence. The ramblings of a twisted, bitter man, who's ego couldn't accept that he was finished as a player.

Only this

He's an adult mate, bet you wouldn't allow someone to speak on your behalf if you didn't agree with what they said? I wouldn't.

He's an adult mate, bet you wouldn't allow someone to speak on your behalf if you didn't agree with what they said? I wouldn't.

Plus it was that prick that did the interview at the end not his agent.

Yaya paid his wages, he's responsible for the prick's conduct.

your right but we all know what the press are like and if the agents is getting media time to vent his views on a club or manager and we all know the press want our blood and any bad press they can get there hand on then who am i to stop them doing so, its only fools that believe what the press say and i have never heard or seen yaya say anything bad in a interview its all come from the agent

maybe the agent got something over yaya and can never be free from him and its only when yaya is dumped in the gutter that the agent will sell his story about yaya for one last big money deal

your right but we all know what the press are like and if the agents is getting media time to vent his views on a club or manager and we all know the press want our blood and any bad press they can get there hand on then who am i to stop them doing so, its only fools that believe what the press say and i have never heard or seen yaya say anything bad in a interview its all come from the agent

maybe the agent got something over yaya and can never be free from him and its only when yaya is dumped in the gutter that the agent will sell his story about yaya for one last big money deal
What about when Yaya called Guardiola racist?
In any case Yaya should have told him to keep his mouth shut and not to disrespect the club, the managers and the fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.