Yaya Toure - Have the idiots...

The one thing I thought when he lost the ACON is that he will be more determined to win the league with City.

Yaya is the key to our success, I'm not saying that the other major players like Silva, Kompany and Aguero aren't, but Yaya completes us as a team.

We already owe this man for our first trophy in 35 years, If he can get the lads over the line in the league he will go down as a true city legend (If he isn't already).

ramsdale4 said:
NiceN Sleazy said:
I'm sure he did that Ronaldhino(sp) thingy when setting up Kun. Look one way and pass the other.
Quality, made us laugh here. Top of the league and 3 class players back,
looks good from here.

Yeh he did. Gave Helton 'the eye's' then slipped it to Kun. Class!

And very unselfsh/ He could have been forgiven for trying to score it but he squared it to the player in a position to win the game whereas the twat Tevez would have tried to score that himself even if it cost us a near certain win. But fuck him. This isn't his day or his season.

Fergie is terrified of him and Fergie knows the score when it comes to such matters.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.