Yaya Toure - Have the idiots...

The Fat el Hombre said:
Who think he's a lazy bastard and we're a better team without him (and there seems to be a lot of you thick cunts) started to realise that he is one of our most important players and absolutely pivotal to our team? And that he completely dictates our play and gives Canarian Dave and co a platform to play as well as repeatedly linking up defence to midfield to attack? Probably not....
The reason that Yaya has come under criticism is that he's had several games this season where he does nothing but give the ball away - absolutely nothing.

On his day, Yaya is awesome. Porto was one of his best games this season. Let's hope we can see more of Yaya/Porto and less of Yaya/Chelsea.

Terra Passenger said:
The reason that Yaya has come under criticism is that he's had several games this season where he does nothing but give the ball away - absolutely nothing.
Kindly, fuck off. Your ignorance is alarming.

I don't know if you're a rag but your first two posts are negative and it doesn't bode well with me.

50.gif

Terra Passenger said:
The reason that Yaya has come under criticism is that he's had several games this season where he does nothing but give the ball away - absolutely nothing.....

Terra Passenger said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Who think he's a lazy bastard and we're a better team without him (and there seems to be a lot of you thick cunts) started to realise that he is one of our most important players and absolutely pivotal to our team? And that he completely dictates our play and gives Canarian Dave and co a platform to play as well as repeatedly linking up defence to midfield to attack? Probably not....

On his day, Yaya is awesome. Porto was one of his best games this season. Let's hope we can see more of Yaya/Porto and less of Yaya/Chelsea.

Edward-Norton-Closing-Laptop.gif

I think I'm going to have to go bed before my my head explodes.

Terra Passenger said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
The reason that Yaya has come under criticism is that he's had several games this season where he does nothing but give the ball away - absolutely nothing

Looks like my original question has been answered. And so it goes on...

Out of curiosity, what are these several games?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.