Yaya Toure - Have the idiots...

Skashion said:
Didn't have his best game but still showed his importance.

I thought he was MOTM.

We look more solid and have a greater fluidity with him in the side.

I still don't like the Barry/DJ combo though.

Pam said:
Fergie is terrified of him and Fergie knows the score when it comes to such matters.

Big time. He'd kill for someone like Yaya in his team. He's definitely one of the players in our team who demands respect from other managers. Underestimate him looking knackered limping about at your peril, before you know it he's over run your midfield and is bearing down on your keeper.

Shame it's so late and I'm on my lonesome. Feel like belting out a good chorus of,

Yaaaaayaaaa Yaaaaaaaya Toure!
Yaaaaayaaaa Yaaaaaaaya Toure!
So, before, you break away and you score,
Oh Yaya Toure I think we should pay you some more!!

i slated him after west brom and sunderland and how do i wish i hadn't and hold my hands up.

even when he doesn't play to his best we look a better team.

ban-mcfc said:
i slated him after west brom and sunderland and how do i wish i hadn't and hold my hands up.

even when he doesn't play to his best we look a better team.

I still think when he is playing poorly he has a greater effect of dragging the whole team with him, possibly because he really does run most things and a lot is channelled through him. If Nasri is playing poorly we can often get by, but if Yaya does it's much harder. Bit like loosing the car boot compared to loosing the steering wheel.

I'm one of the guilty ones for slagging him off at times. He's infuriated me so often with his crap tackling and lack of desire to track back, but tonight he showed us what we've been missing.
I'd still love to know how he squared that ball perfectly to Sergio without even looking.

FantasyIreland said:
Skashion said:
Didn't have his best game but still showed his importance.

I thought he was MOTM.

We look more solid and have a greater fluidity with him in the side.

I still don't like the Barry/DJ combo though.

I would agree it was fer from one of his best games but the importance of him in the team was clear to see.I expected him to be on the bench but obviously he has a very strong character as well as top footballing ability and Mancini will have had no doubts putting him straight back in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.