Yaya Toure - Have the idiots...

i didnt realise how key he was to us.. But his presnce is a force in midfield, i feel thats were we have slipped lately, teams like liverpool took us in midfield in the cup...
Just read his comments about his commitment to city and how he was not happy about missing united game.. That is what we want to hear, the guy has gone up and up in my estimations both on and off the field, come on yaya !!

dawlish dave said:
alky313 said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
I wouldn't swap him for any midfielder in the country.

I'd almost argue the planet, mate. There isn't a player in the world in his position who could score goals, support the midfield and supply pure power that we've needed. Truly a legend. I hope he retires and goes on to work with Paddy V.
With a good run in the first team he could maybe our Phil Jones!

Come on, there's no need to gild the lily!!

dawlish dave said:
alky313 said:

I'd almost argue the planet, mate. There isn't a player in the world in his position who could score goals, support the midfield and supply pure power that we've needed. Truly a legend. I hope he retires and goes on to work with Paddy V.
With a good run in the first team he could maybe our Phil Jones!

He has a long way to go before he can reach the heights of Tom Cleverley.

One step at a time.

alky313 said:

BS Cleverly Zidan's class above ;)

Over the years there have been key players in different eras. Yaya is, without question, one of the most key players in this era in our history. There is simply no-one like him. The guy is unique - and he plays for Manchester City Football Club. Get in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.