Yaya Toure - Have the idiots...

The one thing that has come from January is the evidence that Yaya Toure is absolutely pivotal to our success and the sooner he's back the better

totally agree, we miss the big fella when he's not playing
this is why Mancini wanted to sign another midfield player back in august and was unhappy with the board for not backing him.

We new we would have a problem in January when the ACN started so i wonder why we have left it this later to sign reinforcements.

Said it all season from Day One.

We don't half have some idiots 'supporting' City.

Yaya is missed BIG time.

Exactly as a number of us said he would be.

I only pray we are somehow top when he gets back. His renewed presence should then see us home in that case.

CTID.

1dart said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Who think he's a lazy bastard and we're a better team without him (and there seems to be a lot of you thick cunts) started to realise that he is one of our most important players and absolutely pivotal to our team? And that he completely dictates our play and gives Canarian Dave and co a platform to play as well as repeatedly linking up defence to midfield to attack? Probably not....

Im not a thick **** but was of the opinion he wouldnt be missed. I even thought he was very overated but ive got to say, we have missed him big sticks, the way he keeps the ball ticking over and links up with the attack mainly. I hold my hands up and cant wait for his return.

Fair play to you for responding and holding your hands up. We all get it wrong and I have numerous times about players. In fairness even managers do on numerous occasions.

But to call a fellow fan that for having a different opinion. Pathetic

Yaya is the biggest influence on the team, dictates the pace and direction of play. Huge miss.

UTDfan said:
Toure and Silva are your best players. Haha thank Christ he's in the African Cup.

RAG ALERT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bluebannana said:
UTDfan said:
Toure and Silva are your best players. Haha thank Christ he's in the African Cup.

RAG ALERT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You couldn't tell from his "UTDFan: handle?<br /><br />-- Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:41 pm --<br /><br />I agree we miss Yaya, but even if he were here, I still think we are in a poor patch right now. Just can't seem to get out of second gear. And as good as Yaya is, the problem is way bigger than just Yaya!

We need to improve as a team. We have not being doing that, and have become more and more dependent on individual brilliance to pull games off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.