Yaya Toure - Have the idiots...

Can't believe I'm actually saying this because I know how much the ACON means to Kolo and Yaya, but I'm hoping by some stroke of a miracle Ivory Coast get knocked out by Equatorial Guinea on 4th Feb. (3 days from now)

Jumanji said:
Can't believe I'm actually saying this because I know how much the ACON means to Kolo and Yaya, but I'm hoping by some stroke of a miracle Ivory Coast get knocked out by Equatorial Guinea on 4th Feb.

Don't care how much they want to win it, I WANT THEM BACK MORE! Will be praying for an Ivory Coast loss.

i slated him after west brom for not chasing back.

but yeah we could fucking do with him right now, i've come to realise he's what gets us going and literally is the heartbeat of the team.

shouldn't be the case with the squad we've got but we don't look anywhere near atm, we need hart-komps-yaya-silva-aguero on the field at the same time.

The Fat el Hombre said:
Who think he's a lazy bastard and we're a better team without him (and there seems to be a lot of you thick cunts) started to realise that he is one of our most important players and absolutely pivotal to our team? And that he completely dictates our play and gives Canarian Dave and co a platform to play as well as repeatedly linking up defence to midfield to attack? Probably not....
The same dumb logic was applied to De Jong's abscence last season, the team that was on the pitch was the one that played poorly, nothing to do with YaYa!
Mancini is clueless, his post match interview was that of a man who's lost the plot.

Dzeko and Aguero have been out of sorts for some time and Mad Mario just doesn't play enough games to make a big impact, we are desperately in need of an in form striker!

When we were flying 1st half ov season his importance was overlooked by the results, now he's not here & we're struggling it's blatantly obvious just how much we miss him, can't get back soon enough

Neil McNab said:
...Mancini is clueless, his post match interview was that of a man who's lost the plot...

Oh dear!

I don't think it is Mancini who has lost the plot.

ban-mcfc said:
i slated him after west brom for not chasing back.

but yeah we could fucking do with him right now, i've come to realise he's what gets us going and literally is the heartbeat of the team.

shouldn't be the case with the squad we've got but we don't look anywhere near atm, we need hart-komps-yaya-silva-aguero on the field at the same time.
Ad Micah to that list. Those 6 have to start for us to be good. Then Add Clichy, coz that means Kolarov doesn't. And add Balo, coz that means Dzeko doesn't. And you have 8 starters. We are 3 short of a great team. I believe Nasri should be 9, but I am still not fully satisfied. Which leaves 2 spots for starters. (Humelll/Vertonghen and Hazzard/Lavezzi)

Milner, Barry, Lescott and Zab are good squad players who should get lots of games.. Everyone else is really touch and go.

of course we have missed yaya but let's not get like the vermin who go on about zinedine cleverley. we have had enough cover for this which is why i would suggest mancini didn't feel the need to have cover. and who could we have bought who would cover for 6 weeks max and then be back on the bench every game when yaya returns. we have good players who for a few matches now are not playing well. it happens. up to mancini to earn his money over next 5 matches. all are winnable if we get our form back. but equally the way we are going we could well drop points. his demeanour doesn't look good at the moment for some reason. let's hope he shakes himself up and does the same to the team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.