Yaya Toure - Have the idiots...

I just hope it has not cost us... :(

I can't believe it happens all again next year! Hopefully they win it and retire from international football (until the next WC of coarse)

Was saying it in the middle of "blame yaya" period.

Even when he plays his worst he is the most important player for us and that worst is not actually bad as much much as it looks for us as he does million little things that help our overall game.

The funny thing is people pull him up on things like giving the ball away. When a lot of others do the same thing, at least Yaya takes risks by making these surging runs forward which makes most sides lose their shape.

I hope those threads disappear once he returns and he is respected on a new level. There is a reason why this man scores in big matches, he is all class and will always be in the starting line up if fit (OR it's in his contract as some believe LOL)

I can't wait to have him back either but he shouldn't be the be all and end all. We drew at WBA and lost at Sunderland with him in the side and beat Spurs and Wigan without him. But we've not played really well since before the WBA match for me.

However, I agree with the transition from attack to defence point.

adammck said:
The funny thing is people pull him up on things like giving the ball away. When a lot of others do the same thing, at least Yaya takes risks by making these surging runs forward which makes most sides lose their shape.

I hope those threads disappear once he returns and he is respected on a new level. There is a reason why this man scores in big matches, he is all class and will always be in the starting line up if fit (OR it's in his contract as some believe LOL)

Yaya has the highest passes in the Prem L by a Country Mile (take into consideration the guys below him have been playing while he has been away at ACON:

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11096_2705370,00.html

Lets watch ACON Quarter finals this week and hope Ivory Coast are knocked out!!

He's a great player, one of the best, but he can be a lazy bastard & could have kept us in the Champions League with a little more effort.

We miss his skill & intelligence much more than his workrate but we were bobbins in quite a few games whilst he was still here. The team has struggled recently in some games, no matter who has played. It needs everyone to step up, not just Yaya.

Bluephoria said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Who think he's a lazy bastard and we're a better team without him (and there seems to be a lot of you thick cunts) started to realise that he is one of our most important players and absolutely pivotal to our team? And that he completely dictates our play and gives Canarian Dave and co a platform to play as well as repeatedly linking up defence to midfield to attack? Probably not....
+1

Totally agree with you 'The Fat el Hombre. I think it was a minority tho and personally don't think the word cnut should be used ;)
Also he seems to have got better as the season has progressed

yakzson_ctid.Si said:
Bluephoria said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Who think he's a lazy bastard and we're a better team without him (and there seems to be a lot of you thick cunts) started to realise that he is one of our most important players and absolutely pivotal to our team? And that he completely dictates our play and gives Canarian Dave and co a platform to play as well as repeatedly linking up defence to midfield to attack? Probably not....
+1

Totally agree with you 'The Fat el Hombre. I think it was a minority tho and personally don't think the word cnut should be used ;)

Agreed lads! Even when Yaya plays 'lazily' in Prem league games as some say hes still brilliant!! When he goes all out we're unstoppable! What are the odds of them winning the quarters ACON. Prayin they got beat!!!

Damanino said:
We missed Yaya. They missed Rodwell, Jagielka, Osman, Distin. 4 player from their best 11.

none of those people are the best midfielder in the league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.