Yaya Toure - Have the idiots...

I understand but we shouldn't get to the point that we are becoming a team that has come to rely on only a single player. The players can't doing shit and fuck all and blame it on the fact that "oh god, we just need Yaya back".

That said, I rather pissed that some of you on here actually want Cote d'ivoire to be knocked out. This cup is as important to the Toures as the title. Have a heart, and not be so selfish. Yaya and Kolo will be definitely come back stronger with the cup in the hands.

And finally, please fucking stop starting Barry + Milner. It's unstable and shaky. We have Nigel, use him.

We missed Yaya. They missed Rodwell, Jagielka, Osman, Distin. 4 player from their best 11.

As frustrating as his ridiculously slow jogging can be, i can't wait to get him back. He truly does dictate the play for us, and he allows Silva to sit in the final 3rd ready to receive the ball inbetween the lines of the oppositions defence and midfield, rather than him or Nasri having to come and collect the ball in our own half.

Damanino said:
We missed Yaya. They missed Rodwell, Jagielka, Osman, Distin. 4 player from their best 11.
Parking the bus is effective.

If that side tried to play football with us, they would have been slaughtered. Dare I say it, easily.

The Fat el Hombre said:
Who think he's a lazy bastard and we're a better team without him (and there seems to be a lot of you thick cunts) started to realise that he is one of our most important players and absolutely pivotal to our team? And that he completely dictates our play and gives Canarian Dave and co a platform to play as well as repeatedly linking up defence to midfield to attack? Probably not....

Laughing at the 'special posters' on BM is something we'll always share.

dctid said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Who think he's a lazy bastard and we're a better team without him (and there seems to be a lot of you thick cunts) started to realise that he is one of our most important players and absolutely pivotal to our team? And that he completely dictates our play and gives Canarian Dave and co a platform to play as well as repeatedly linking up defence to midfield to attack? Probably not....

I think it is a piss poor excuse to be honest - if we want to win the Prem then quite simply we need to have a set of players that can grind out results - its the fookin style of play that is killing us not the loss of a single player.

It's not an excuse it's more about being pissed off with so many dickov syndrome types who think that because he doesn't round like a headless chicken that he's a lazy ****. The style of play was fine when yaya was here cos we could outwit teams and pick them apart. Yesterday we couldn't because we lacked the intelligence and crisp passing in the middle that Yaya provides to get us started and then set up camp in their half/box. Our best bets were when Vinnie skipped the holding midfielders and hit it longer to Sergio or Silva. When yaya is here he can pick it up and thread it through. Then there is the fact he's a winner and will take responsibility and often drive us on which no one seemed to have the balls to do yesterday. Barry and Milner are good players but neither are in the ame league as Yaya and hopefully the idiots might start to realise this now, but after winning a semi against the rags and scoring the cup final winner the penny still didn't drop so I expect it still won't now

He's been an essential part of the team..but having said that, we still have enough quality and are still getting enough possession in games to be beating teams. The absence of Yaya is no excuse for the lack of cutting edge up front. Our attacks are to slow and always one pass too many. We need to start shooting more !!

But he can't pass and is a lazy twat- it's the same blinkered few who know rigsby about football and formations, yaya is the most influential player in the prem never mind for city, the reason we will win the league IMO!

Ric said:
Many of those who said Yaya wasn't good enough have criticised Richards, Lescott, Barry and Milner in the past. Football fans are prone to hyperbole.

The same people now say Dzeko and Nasri aren't good enough. They need a scapegoat, but I tend to ignore them. Forums are all about opinion, but it should at least be constructive.

There seems to be a tendency to dismiss players outright, with no leeway. You're either shit, or brilliant, with no middle ground taking into account factors such as age, experience, or form.

Not that Bluemoon is that much different from the ground; I hear the same criticisms home and away.

all the players you have listed deserved criticism at some point and some deserve more than they have recieved ie Barry

footballers are paid vast amounts of money to produce every time they play and if they fail they are rightly hammered

the teams at the top are there because more of their players produce more consitantly than others

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.