Yaya Toure [Merged]

Re: Yaya

so just like the Bild is the most read newspaper in Germany and said Dzeko was a done deal, take this with a pinch of salt.

Re: We're gettin Yaya!!!!

haller said:
Spindash said:
Spanish and Catalan tweets at http://twitter.com/#search?q=yaya toure back it up. Looks like it's genuine.

them's just tweets, plus i can't read half the buggers anyway.
I'll believe it if he signs on the dotted line.

Just for you then :
.......................................................................................................
.......................................................................................................
.........................................................................................................

oakiecokie said:
haller said:
them's just tweets, plus i can't read half the buggers anyway.
I'll believe it if he signs on the dotted line.

Just for you then :
.........................................................................................................

haha, nice.

but you might have atleast tried to fake his sig oakie.

haller said:
oakiecokie said:
Just for you then :

haha, nice.

Fuck me I can only just do me own.

Catalunya radio said Ronaldinho was on the plane to sign for City. The plane went to Milan......

simmer down 'til he signs.

haller said:
oakiecokie said:
Just for you then :

haha, nice.

To Haller,

I sign for Manchester City soon.

Yours

Yaya Toure

Re: Yaya

mancityscot said:
Andouble said:
so just like the Bild is the most read newspaper in Germany and said Dzeko was a done deal, take this with a pinch of salt.

Who's to say it's not 'actually' a done deal?

hmm so far, Wolfsburg, ourselves, and the press. Only Freestyler thinks its done.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.