Yaya Toure [Merged]

Re: Yaya

With the Toure day, after the agents comments and stories from Spanish media I would be confident this would be done before the week is out.

Not sure where NDJ would fit in with Toure but he is a beast of a man so would open up a normal 4-4-2 tactic.

he is good and mancini will also upgrade him better to suit is style of play when he comes,perhaps change our play in attack coz he has this instinctive play in him when we attacks i dont know if anybody notice that in him.
DE JONG:i want him to occupy himself with a trainer and hope to do better in passing and long range shooting coz he got everything u want from a defensive midfielder.HOPES HE TAKES THIS SUGGESTION SERIOUSLY

Re: We're gettin Yaya!!!!

his agent has said he's on his way out of Barca within days, so it could be us

hope we don't have to keep playing Kolo..

Re: We're gettin Yaya!!!!

Matt Diablo said:
...the man from spain [spanish radio] said so...seriouarrrsseee!!

someone from barca will sign

Good player,should be a major force in the middle of the park, he'll also add some presence in both boxes at set pieces, something were still lacking in, imo. Seems our central midfield will be packed with work rate and muscle rather than creativity, I hope we bring in another wide man, who can help on that front.

mancityscot said:
Andouble said:
so just like the Bild is the most read newspaper in Germany and said Dzeko was a done deal, take this with a pinch of salt.
Who's to say it's not 'actually' a done deal?
Yours truly, for starters. We won't be getting Dzeko but Ibrahimavic may join us if Torres cannot be persuaded.

I seem to be in a minority here. I see Yaya Toure as a good defensive midfielder but his distribution is laboured, telegraphed and often inaccurate. He is most definitely not the man to transform our midfield creativity.

I'd be disappointed if he ended up with us.

Tez Tosterone said:
I seem to be in a minority here. I see Yaya Toure as a good defensive midfielder but his distribution is laboured, telegraphed and often inaccurate. He is most definitely not the man to transform our midfield creativity.

I'd be disappointed if he ended up with us.

He isnt being brought in to transform our midfield creativity. He's being brought in as a defensive midfielder, a very good one at that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.