Yaya Toure [Merged]

CityRising said:
Be a okay signing but Ive never been in awe of him. I think just because he played for Barca people will over rate him. Atleast Barry won't play much now!

regular ray of sunshine you are arent you?

Cityisland said:
Forzacitizens said:
they've just mentioned it on Sky Sports as well, wooop!!!!!!!!!

"the transfer is very advanced to Manchester City"

Did they make a big thing out of it or was it just in the little transfer roundup bit?

well they read out laporta's quotes firstly about cesc, and then about yaya. Now its that world cup report thing

Manchester_City_Blue said:
IMO one of the best if not the best in his position, and you can be guaranteed that if he was spanish, Barca wouldn't be letting him go.

Agreed, TOP signing IF true

Tricky_Trev said:
schumey04 said:
Why can i not get excited about this signing???
Because you think improving our team is not the way forward and would prefer us to go back to the days of Christian Negouai?

How many defensive/Holding midfielders can one team have?? DeJong, Barry, Kompany

Hopefully we can send medical staff out there to put him through some sort of medical, or is that just one rule for Madrid?

saying that, I guess all he has to do is sign his name to pass our medical so happy days!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.