Yaya Toure [Merged]

Yaya’s agent speaks with three tongues, so as far as I’m concerned nothing is done until the fat agent sings.

Here’s a little piece about his time as vice prez at FC Metalurh Donetsk:

"Throughout majority of the first decade of the new millennium, Metalurh's owners developed a close working relationship with well known Ukrainian agent Dmytro Sylyuk, who soon became club's acting chairman and has gained a lot of bad publicity for bringing numerous foreign players into the club. Also, while working with Metalurh, Selyuk has lived in Barcelona and was a rare visitor to Ukraine. For several seasons, the foreigners, Selyuk's clients, have outnumbered domestic players. Many of the signed players were brought in without manager's consent, and a lot have been given an overly generous pay; among those were Yaya Touré, Andres Mendoza, and Jordi Cruyff. After Sylyuk's questionable tactics, he was dismissed from his position and majority of the players brought in by him also left. As it appeared later, many of them have had contracts with Sylyuk, and not directly with the club."

£25M for him is way too much but I guess it is the consequence of having money.

Silva Yaya Milner Johnson

good midfield that.

CityRising said:

good midfield that.

I don`t think it`s to expensive to be honest.

Sven still has a soft spot for us,so lets hope he lets him sign while on international duty.The guy is a quality player.

whipper said:
CityRising said:

good midfield that.

Sven still has a soft spot for us,so lets hope he lets him sign while on international duty.The guy is a quality player.
He is a good player but I believe just because he plays for Barca adds the extra £15m to his price tag.

CityRising said:
whipper said:

He is a good player but I believe just because he plays for Barca adds the extra £15m to his price tag.

So your saying he`s only worth £10 million? lol

CityRising said:
whipper said:

And how much would you pay for Milner in this midfield of yours?

Oasis_City said:
CityRising said:

And how much would you pay for Milner in this midfield of yours?

Not sure who the question is being asked to mate,but me personally think milner is worth £15 million max.Villa are taking the piss and i really can`t see us spending that much on him.( hopes not anyway )

I don`t rate that much anyway,i`m not saying he`s shit just not good enough for where we want to be.

I'd pay £15m for Milner. Yaya is over rated purely because he plays for Barca. If Yaya played for Fulham none of you would give a shit about this signing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.