Yaya Toure [Merged]

-----------Hart---------
Kolo---VK---Boateng---Lescott
-----------Yaya-----------
Johnson---Ireland---Silva
-------Ibra---Tevez-------

Pretty tasty IMO.

Juventino said:
First things first, tell Toure to leave his agent. Nothing but trouble.
Desirable but sadly unlikely. Sometimes you just have to put up with the various Selcuks,Raiolas, Joorabchians and Mackays if you want the player.

Oh, and great post Chick, as always. The purchase of Boateng, who by all accounts isn't a marauder from RB, more or less makes clear orthodox 4-2-3-1 isn't the plan IMO. Though the skewed 442 you propose has many of the same features.

Before we start playing players who don't actually play for us, wouldn't it be a good idea to sign them first ?

10.Goater_Legend said:
Juventino said:
First things first, tell Toure to leave his agent. Nothing but trouble.
How's it going Juventino, who are Juve looking at this summer then?

Sorry I missed this post before matey.

Things are fine yourself?

Juventus similar to Manchester City get linked to new players daily so it's hard to get a true idea on who's coming or going.

We've signed Pepe as many already know ex-Udinese winger currently playing LW for Italy.

Also were in advanced negotiations with Krasic, so hopefully something comes out of that soon.

We spoke to Gallas's agent today. Offered him 2.5m for 2 years he wanted 3.5 so? I guess it may not happen.

Also Bonucci from Bari a name thats been put on this board a few times before. Should sign when he returns from the World Cup with Italy.

Dzeko all abit quiet on that front at the moment.

Anyways I'll stop overloading this thread now.

Juventino said:
10.Goater_Legend said:
How's it going Juventino, who are Juve looking at this summer then?

Sorry I missed this post before matey.

Things are fine yourself?

Juventus similar to Manchester City get linked to new players daily so it's hard to get a true idea on who's coming or going.

We've signed Pepe as many already know ex-Udinese winger currently playing LW for Italy.

Also were in advanced negotiations with Krasic, so hopefully something comes out of that soon.

We spoke to Gallas's agent today. Offered him 2.5m for 2 years he wanted 3.5 so? I guess it may not happen.

Also Bonucci from Bari a name thats been put on this board a few times before. Should sign when he returns from the World Cup with Italy.

Dzeko all abit quiet on that front at the moment.

Anyways I'll stop overloading this thread now.

i was very impressed with this guy the other day!

skill,hardworking,pace,passion looks a good en!

He had a good game I admit, still he's an average player. The winger we should of signed from Udinese is Alexis Sanchez, could potentially be one of the best in Europe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.