Yaya Toure [Merged]

yozzer said:
how is yaya a world class holding centre mid, when have any of us seen barcelona being dominated ,and he won loads of tackles..., they have all the ball so am at a loss as to how this guy is rated as a defensive mid ....he hardly ever creates much either.

please stop talking, you embarrass me.....

The signs aren't looking to good regarding Silva,,but that midfield looks top draw to me,just wanna get yaya sorted then maybe,just maybe Silva would come

Sleeping_Easy said:
It's looking pretty much a done deal so what would people play as our midfield next season.

Silva---Barry---Yaya---Johnson ???

looks good to me for a 442

how about 4132 with Barry the 1
Silva Toure Johnson the 3
and Tevez and Ibra up front

Whichever we certainly will have plenty of options

superblue91 said:
The signs aren't looking to good regarding Silva,,but that midfield looks top draw to me,just wanna get yaya sorted then maybe,just maybe Silva would come

If we can get silva then maybe a top quality left back then we can put this team sheet in front of him and say " this is where you slot in mate and oh yea... we are going for the title"

------------Given----------
Alves--Kompany--Lescott--Luiz?
Johnson---Yaya---Barry---Silva
-------Ade------Tevez-------

superblue91 said:

I`ve got serious doubts that Silva would come here,not sure why i think that but out of all the players we have been linked with.This is one i think would turn us down.

Sleeping_Easy said:
superblue91 said:

If we can get silva then maybe a top quality left back then we can put this team sheet in front of him and say " this is where you slot in mate and oh yea... we are going for the title"

-------Ade------Tevez-------
Ibra is coming too I think

johnny crossan said:
Sleeping_Easy said:

-------Ibra------Tevez-------

Ibra is coming too I think

Oki doke i'll do a quick edit

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.