Yaya Toure [Merged]

Re: Yaya

C_T_I_D said:
I hope he joins in time the USA Touré

See what I did there? =P

This is the fella we need to take the game by the scruff of the neck and stop oppositions midfield walking through our own. Strong, athletic and controlling midfielder. Brilliant player who I look forward to donning the blessed blue hopefully.
The Barca fans on the main English speaking Barca forum seem unhappy about him possibly leaving. They rate him quite highly on there. He's pretty much good at everything and he's very big and strong. He'll improve us drastically imo. Now we just need a proper playmaker to compliment Toure - Barry / Toure - De Jong....if the signing goes through...which it's looking like it will.

Has anyone got any more info on this?

Are Sport reliable in terms of what goes on at Barcelona?.

10.Goater_Legend said:
Has anyone got any more info on this?

Are Sport reliable in terms of what goes on at Barcelona?.

I could be wrong but I was under the impression that they are the media mouthpiece for Barca.

Touré, closer to the City

Dimitri Selçuk, hold a meeting today with Txiki Begiristain to negotiate the possible transfer of Manchester City Ivory Coast

As reported last night RAC-1, Selçuk has already reached full agreement with all the 'citizen' and is intended to Barcelona's sporting director ask you put a starting price. En opinión de Dimitri Seluk, el precio de venta debería rondar los 24 millones -el doble de lo que pagó el Barça-, pero el club barcelonista cuenta con la baza del interés de Manchester United y Chelsea. According to Dimitri Selçuk, the selling price should be around 24 million-twice what you paid for the club, "but the club FC Barcelona has the asset of interest from Manchester United and Chelsea.

So from what I can gather:

- City want Yaya Touré.
- Yaya Touré is willing to make the move to us.
- We are yet to agree a fee for the player.

Is this correct as far as people are concerned?

kenzie115 said:
Oasis_City said:
It's a 4-3-1-2 a formation Mancini likes to use

Yes but Mancini would use one holding midfielder, two tops, and two proper midfielders in the 3, then have a creative player behind the strikers. Not a defender and two holding midfielders in the 3 and Yaya as the creative player.

Yes but you said the formation was bad not the team selection.

C_T_I_D said:
So from what I can gather:

- City want Yaya Touré.
- Yaya Touré is willing to make the move to us.
- We are yet to agree a fee for the player.

Is this correct as far as people are concerned?

Thats the impression I get. If it is the case surely it shouldnt take long for us to agree a fee?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.