Yaya Toure [Merged]

Re: Yaya

Braggster said:
kenzie115 said:
Yaya Toure is not a defensive midfielder. He's been restricted to a holding role whilst at Barca, which is understandable since they have Iniesta, Xavi, Messi etc going forward. Whilst at Olympiakos and Monaco he was a proper midfielder, box-to-box, tackling, passing, scoring, the lot.

Yup. The correct comparison is to Patrick Vieira in the good old days - size, energy and athleticism, power, technique.

I like your lineup but I think the defensive midfield role would be better played by Gareth Barry in that lineup - not sure, with Toure in there, that you need a player who is an out and out defensive midfielder.

I think it depends who we're playing. That would be my team for the big games, against the likes of Chelsea, United, Arsenal, where I'd want De Jong's tenacity breaking up the play but I agree, Barry would replace De Jong in games where we expected to be on top for 90% of the game. We wouldn't need De Jong's energetic advantage so much but Barry's greater range of passing would be welcome.

Touré, closer to the City
Dimitri Selçuk, hold a meeting today with Txiki Begiristain to negotiate the possible transfer of Manchester City Ivory Coast
Touré, closer to go to City

As reported last night RAC-1, Selçuk has already reached full agreement with all the 'citizen' and is intended to Barcelona's sporting director ask you put a starting price.

According to Dimitri Selçuk, the selling price should be around 24 million-twice what you paid for the club, "but the club FC Barcelona has the asset of interest from Manchester United and Chelsea.

from sport.es

shaiomarali said:
...............:..........given....................
.boateng...toure...lescott...bridge
.........ndj.............vk...........barry......
.........................yaya........................
.............tevez1........tevez2..........
do you no anything about yaya ..sat behind the strikers ,,omg

yozzer said:
shaiomarali said:

no i dont. But i also cannot see your logic. the ones behind the strikers are ndj, vk and barry.

This boateng guy is sure to bag 30+ goals.

yozzer said:
shaiomarali said:

That is one of the worst formations I've seen in a long time.

Re: We're gettin Yaya!!!!

Barcelona fans don't want Yaya to go, and they only expect the very best. So, it's all good for us.

kenzie115 said:
yozzer said:

That is one of the worst formations I've seen in a long time.

Its like a 7-1-2.. It would never concede a goal but i'm not sure i'd pay £500 a year to watch it.. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.