M. Johnson/Toure......................Martinez/ Ibrahim or someone
.....................Ireland/ Someone else

....I hope.

Re: Yaya

OrigamiNinja said:
C_T_I_D said:
So from what I can gather:

- City want Yaya Touré.
- Yaya Touré is willing to make the move to us.
- We are yet to agree a fee for the player.

Is this correct as far as people are concerned?

Thats the impression I get. If it is the case surely it shouldnt take long for us to agree a fee?

Well I'd just assume that Barcelona wouldn't want to keep hold of an unhappy player who they can't offer regular first team football to due to the emergence of Busquets on the first team and him being the preference (in my opinion a mistake on Barca's part). I reckon it will just come down to getting the deal for both sides now. I'd predict it's pretty much a formality, but then again that's if you go off what has been reported given the media stirring that's been done already so far this summer.

C_T_I_D said:

- City want Yaya Touré.

That seems to be the case. I think Zin said it was a done deal aswell a few days ago.

OrigamiNinja said:
C_T_I_D said:

- City want Yaya Touré.

Thats the impression I get. If it is the case surely it shouldnt take long for us to agree a fee?
Just give them the £20m+ City, this guy will take City from Europa League to Champions League and with the adition of a few new faces in defence, title contenders.

C_T_I_D said:
OrigamiNinja said:

Well I'd just assume that Barcelona wouldn't want to keep hold of an unhappy player who they can't offer regular first team football to due to the emergence of Busquets on the first team and him being the preference (in my opinion a mistake on Barca's part). I reckon it will just come down to getting the deal for both sides now. I'd predict it's pretty much a formality, but then again that's if you go off what has been reported given the media stirring that's been done already so far this summer.

Well the only reason I didnt think Yaya would end up at City would be because he didnt want to join us. For me he was always going to leave Barca on the basis that he is about 5th choice midfielder and they are now trying to sign Fabregas thus pushing Yaya even further down the pecking order. If he is willing to join us though I would suggest that a deal could probably be done quite quickly because it suits all parties involved. We want Toure, Barca want the money for Toure to buy Fabregas and Toure now seemingly wants City.

Re: We're gettin Yaya!!!!

Belfastblue said:
hope he doesn't turn out like his brother.
To be fair, his brother was starting to come good at the end of the season, his performance against Arsenal was brilliant.

True. For a player of his quality I'd pay around £25,000,000 personally. Considering we paid £24,000,000 for Lescott it's not a lot of money for a player of his calibre in comparison is it?

C_T_I_D said:
True. For a player of his quality I'd pay around £25,000,000 personally. Considering we paid £24,000,000 for Lescott it's not a lot of money for a player of his calibre in comparison is it?

And he's better than 30 Mil ner

C_T_I_D said:
Definitely no more than US$34,750,000...they don't do pound signs on my effing computer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.