Yaya Toure [Merged]

avoidconfusion said:
Keith Moon said:
Barcas prez was on TV3 last night, said that the YaYA deal was almost done and he also complained about how they had to wait for an official bid.

Poor Barcelona eh...

Yeah, it's disgusting that we didn't just offer them 50mil.

Outrageous.

If a deals done it must be to city surely. Chelsea dont need him and wouldnt pay £25 million, Arsenal might take him as part of the Fabragas deal but that seems to have gone cold with them demanding £70 million, certainly that deal is no where near done or agreed yet.

So if a deal is agreed already it can only be City IMO.

Barca are desperate to sell us there cast offs this summer, they badly need us to pay stupid money so they can sign Fabragas and Torres.

Having seen Torres for the last season or so though I think he is a shadow of the player he was Liverpool have burned him out making him play too many games when he is injured.

EalingBlue2 said:
have to take issue here in our best performances against the best teams ie the big 4, Nigel was the best player on the park in a number of them and in his role as a makelele type holder he is one of the best players in the world. Anyone who honestly thinks he is sh*t honestly doesn't know a thing about the game and doesn't understand the very basics of football. If you looked at how all City players ranked in the world in their role he would undoubtably come out as probably the highest ranked of anyone in our team bar (maybe) tevez.

De jong needs the right players around him and we need to be signing those players not writing De jong off because we did not create against some of the easy teams when he was playing.

Sorry, but De Jong went missing in every single derby leaving the likes of Fletcher and/or the ginger pensioner to run the midfield unopposed. Not one of those legendary crunching tackles to be seen. He is nowhere near being one of the best holding midfielders in the world and he doesn't even do much destroying or protecting the back four, as the piss poor defence last season demonstrated (till Mancini took over).

If you want someone to stand around and point at others to take care of midfielders running into our box, then make a Hollywood sliding tackle or needless overhead kick clearance in the 80th minute, De Jong is your man.

alera said:
If a deals done it must be to city surely. Chelsea dont need him and wouldnt pay £25 million, Arsenal might take him as part of the Fabragas deal but that seems to have gone cold with them demanding £70 million, certainly that deal is no where near done or agreed yet.

So if a deal is agreed already it can only be City IMO.

Barca are desperate to sell us there cast offs this summer, they badly need us to pay stupid money so they can sign Fabragas and Torres.

Having seen Torres for the last season or so though I think he is a shadow of the player he was Liverpool have burned him out making him play too many games when he is injured.

Sources at Barca claims that the transfer of YaYa is the best business the club has done since Real bought out Figo

Should be done before Monday according to the latest on El Mundo Deportivo

Touré, in the final stretch of his farewell

The transfer of Yaya Toure is agreed. Manchester City will pay around 30 million euros.

Before Monday's official handover should be Sergi Solé - 17/06/2010 03:00

Sergi Solé - 06/17/2010 3:00

The transfer of Yaya Toure is agreed, failing to carry documents. Although the player from South Africa does not confirm anything, so his representative, Dimitri Selçuk, like FC Barcelona, take their departure as a negotiation virtually accomplished. "Probably will be resolved soon because the player wants to go," said Joan Laporta yesterday TV3.

Ivorian midfielder imminently signing for Manchester City .

The efforts of Txiki Sanllehí Begristain and Raul have maintained the high valuation of Touré.

According to the schedule that are 'in mind' from FC Barcelona on Monday, at most, could be announced officially the transfer of Yaya Toure. Everything is so advanced that the transaction will close no need for any high emissary of buyer club, Manchester City, goes to Barcelona to shelve the issue. A crossing sufficient documentation to complete his brilliant stage Touré at the club and start a new adventure in the Premier League, where it will arrive with band of great football, which is exactly what has proven to be at the Camp Nou.

As the agent reiterated yesterday Selçuk, "all at the club is perfect for Touré least one thing: to play only 65% of the minutes. That is why we want to go," said Selçuk on COM Radio.The representative loquacious speech was not without irony when he said "Laporta, Rosell, Guardiola, 98 percent of the members, myself, Touré ... We all want to stay in Barcelona, a beautiful city, friendly people Yaya and speaking Catalan. "

Seluk llamará a Sandro Sandro call Selçuk
Selçuk advanced that his intention is to talk to the elected president, Sandro Rosell , before the transfer becomes official. I have not spoken yet, but of course, out of respect for instance, is talk to him before they close the position to know their opinion," added

For some reason i can't get excited about this transfer, i'd rather we went for someone else, don't know who, but not Yaya (strange i know)

AntonDonJuan said:
For some reason i can't get excited about this transfer, i'd rather we went for someone else, don't know who, but not Yaya (strange i know)
Gelson Fernandes?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.