Yaya Toure [Merged]

It's just a simple demand & supply, nothing too much to read into it. We knew that we've got a real quality player who we want and they've got a certain amount of money that they want, win-win for all parties imo.

Look, its simple, we give them the cash for Yaya and possibly Dani and Ibra, which gives them the resources to buy Fabregas and Torres, hence weakening our rivals while giving them 2 world class players and allowing us to have 3 world class players, as Del Boy would say: Bone de Douch (no doubt I've spelt that wrong but hey, :P)

I see it like, we either fly Toure straight to Manchester on a private jet guaranteeing his safe arrival at a big cost. Or we could drive him on a bus, yes it would be cheaper but chances are he might get off elsewhere. When we pay £25 million we're the only option, as the price drops other clubs come in. Unfortunately its the no CL premium.

King Geedorah said:
I see it like, we either fly Toure straight to Manchester on a private jet guaranteeing his safe arrival at a big cost. Or we could drive him on a bus, yes it would be cheaper but chances are he might get off elsewhere. When we pay £25 million we're the only option, as the price drops other clubs come in. Unfortunately its the no CL premium.

Spot on, we pay more to fend off the other sides that would want him for 17-20million like Chelsea etc so by offering more we are the only team left in the running for him

If we went in at true value we wouldnt get him, there would be alot of interest if he was on the market for 17million.

S.E.H said:
Look, its simple, we give them the cash for Yaya and possibly Dani and Ibra, which gives them the resources to buy Fabregas and Torres, hence weakening our rivals while giving them 2 world class players and allowing us to have 3 world class players, as Del Boy would say: Bone de Douch (no doubt I've spelt that wrong but hey, :P)
bonnet de douche translates as shower cap.del boy classic lol

lionheart said:
Oasis_City said:
If we get yaya, we will win our first game of next season!!!
Even if we get Messi and Torres, we would still not beat Spurs at White Hart Lane. Its just one of those things.

My friend where were you on that weekday evening when Joey Barton got sent off at half time, Nicolas Anelka got injured early and Jon Macken scored in the 90th minute making Sun Jihai shout 'Fackey Hell'???

Yaya will be good addition , but we need new fullbacks ( right and left ) , Creative midfielder and left winger

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.