Yaya Toure [Merged]

smiles said:
Kolo- 'Obviously I am weally disappointed with the result against Brazil, Wobinho played weally well, so he will be be weally happy, and I'm weally looking forward to playing with my brother yaya...weally'
Link? ;)

Tricky_Trev said:
smiles said:
Kolo- 'Obviously I am weally disappointed with the result against Brazil, Wobinho played weally well, so he will be be weally happy, and I'm weally looking forward to playing with my brother yaya...weally'
Link? ;)

I looked weally hard but couldn't find it

smiles said:

what?

The commentator on the Norweigian television stated during the match that Yaya was and I quote" going to play for Manchester City next season". Where he got this news from I domt know but it sounded like he thought it was a clear fact.

Cityfan-Denmark said:
The commentator on the Norweigian television stated during the match that Yaya was and I quote" going to play for Manchester City next season". Where he got this news from I domt know but it sounded like he thought it was a clear fact.

We'd have heard it on the BBC tonight were it not for their utter denial mentality when it comes to City. The resentment is palpable.

Arsehats.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1283750/Yaya-Toure-close-Manchester-City-switch-agent-demands-Barcelona-talks.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... talks.html</a>

Tevez City said:
Do we need another defensive midfielder beside Barry and De Jong ?

But he is so much more than a holding midfielder, much like Patrick Viera used to be in his Arsenal pomp.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.