Yaya Toure [Merged]

Marvin said:
Perhaps not the right place to say it, but I thought toure was magnificent tonight.

BBC were going mad about the Brazilian defensive midfielders, but it was Yaya who really stood out for me.

Same here mate. He made some great tackles ad passes. Awesome player.

If he signs, he's going straight on the back of the shirt

Yaya would be an awsome signing. Hes got everything you need to be a top class premiership player. End Of Story

Can't believe people are complaining about Yaya. Barcelona fans didn't want him to leave.

In fact they did a poll on a major Barcelona newspaper site and 90% said Barca should keep him.

The man oozes class. How anyone can think otherwise is beyond me. Cracking player. Title winning player.

I can't see it happening until after The Ivory Coast go out, which may well be this week.

Juventino said:
Did he play tonight?

Yeah, a few good tackles and an Assist tonight, looked a solid player in a side that were struggling to contain Brazil though so not the best game to judge. Personally i thought he played well but looked a little slow, its understandable why he wouldnt be bombing it everywhere against Brazil though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.