Re: Yaya

Oasis_City said:
....................De Jong
........Martinez............Toure
......................Silva
...............Tevez-Adebayor

-- Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:30 pm --

ethan23 said:
anyone think this will be concluded before the world cup starts, if so i may switch my alliances from argentina to ivory coast

You like the Toure's more than Tevez and Zab?

well zab wont be there, so the toure's just win

Oasis_City said:

ethan23 said:
anyone think this will be concluded before the world cup starts, if so i may switch my alliances from argentina to ivory coast

Zabaleta's not going, both the Toures are.

kenzie115 said:
Oasis_City said:

Zabaleta's not going, both the Toures are.

Neither is Cambiasso or Zanetti.

Re: We're gettin Yaya!!!!

Ticket For Schalke said:
Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Yaya seems to be just another 'pass it sideways and give it back to the geezer yer got it from' mercant. We want and need better than Yaya. Come and prove me wrong, lad!

Used to think you was sensible.

Can't think of anything in any post that would have given you that idea TFS? If I have the complete wrong idea of Yaya, it wouldn't be the first time!<br /><br />-- Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:45 pm --<br /><br />
Paulski said:
Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Yeah, that final pass was as parallel with the goal line as yer'd ever see!! I think that's the first time I've seen 'im in t'other half!

Let it go man.

Yer right Paulski, it's gone!

When ethan23 said he would be switching his allegiances from Argentina to the Ivory Coast after hearing about us signing Yaya I thought he meant he was going to be supporting Argentina because of the Tevez connection, but if we had both Toures playing for the Ivory Coast he'd support them instead, and I presume Oasis_City did too because he asked 'you'd choose the Toures over Tevez and Zab?'. To which I responded 'Zabaleta's not going' implying that I was thinking maybe ethan23 would support Ivory Coast because they'd have two of our players but Argentina would only have one. Which is why I said it didn't matter about Cambiasso and Zanetti not going, as they don't play for City, they probably wouldn't affect ethan23's choice, given previous evidence that he'd be supporting teams based on City players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.