Yaya Toure [Merged]

Ticket For Schalke said:
leewill31 said:
your one that i never would of thought would agreed m8 considering your in corkys corner on this!

fairs fair mate, nothing against you btw.

yeah no problems m8 im just voicing my opinion on something that tends to go well over the top on occasions.

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
toddy111 said:
Does anyone think we will be given an indication to when the signing will be nearer to the day? I know some people are saying Thursday but are they sure or guessing?

I would like to go see Boateng and Yaya sign.

I went to the Lescott signing by coincidence and got Hughes' and Lescott's autograph.

Well Thursday I'm sure is an educated guess, however Jerome Boetang does join us on that day I believe (info from official site)

Thats what I thought but he is still at WC is he not ?

corky1970 said:
i posted that we would sign Yaya 2 months ago !!!!!

check back if yo want !!

please give me attention. please !!!

yawn afuckin thon !!!

i seriously am getting pissed of with Freestyler.
the immature " see , waht did i tell ya" posts are bordering on the invalid mind.......

every other ITK on every other forum comes in with snippetts and dissapear , because they have their nose to the ground, this attention seeking muppet is the worst sort............seeking approval .
sad sad sad sad man !!

ffs

surley im not the only one that gets so wound up by this bell piece !!

FFS how many times have i said this, yeh anyone can say were gonna go for this player and so on....

it doesn't make anyone ITK, but when i post significant details on deals with dates and times and different things then it's different, things that's can't be guessed or made up!

sick of saying this.

i've also pm'd alot of people with stuff on here, well before papers hit it or the media,some things that haven't even made the media.

i don't always say 'what did i tell ya' , so where you got that from?

get your points straight before you post, your boring.

i apologise for telling you about things that have happened which became public a few days later, and that doesn't include just 'naming an obvious player'

if you don't care, don't post or comment on my posts, simple.

the attention seekers are the ones who are giving out the abuse, just like your 'look at me' post you've made here, if you don't like it, then don't bother replying to my threads, now GROW UP.

-- Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:23 pm --

i posted this on friday night, read it, then come back and tell me.....

Like i've been saying, i do not claim to be a full on ITK, i get little bits of information now and again which i share, i don't know info about every deal, certain deals and certain players,

I get shit, abuse and constant stone throwing at me, everything i say get's a reply to so far in the thread, so then when i answer everyones questions and come back with everything, they don't answer me, but only happy to dish out abuse, nothing to come back to me with when i state FACTS.

you've questioned me a few pages back, i've answered everything back and once again even stated facts about things in the past with deals but you never seem happy to reply to them,

but no you don't wanna know when i start to bring up the past of things i have got right which can't be guessed or made up,

like it's been said on many times, the attention seekers are the ones who carry on handing out abuse and even making threads about it.

TFS claims some connection of a 'mate' of mine who doesn't even know me pm'd him and has said i'm a WUM and i have a shit source, well the person who's told them my source isn't even correct in the first place, people ask me who it is my source, i just tell them anybody to stop the questioning, am i really actually honestly gonna tell people who my info comes from? ......absolutely no chance.

i've been accused of using tolmies info to work from, even though i have spoke to Tolmie and give him information about deals further down the line than even he knows, so how would that work then?, i don't expect tolmie to actually back me up in this post (like he has done once about significant details i posted which half of the forum decided to call bullshit, especially TFS who chose to believe it was bollocks cause he's stupid enough to read the papers)

I posted something on BM 2 days ago which Tolmie told me earlier on today, yes because Tolmie backed me up that doesn't mean he's right and it doesn't prove anything, it doesn't mean anything, but personally if i'm honest i think Tolmie is genuine and some of the things he has told me has pretty much been on the same scale of what i have.

so based on that i beg this one question once again, one question i need answering from half of these idiots on here, it's the one question that's been avoided by them all and never answered and always ignored when asked,

I have posted info on here that came out before the papers or media picked up on it, i've posted info that hasn't even hit the media or press, i've even posted some quite significent details that can't be guessed or made up, so how do i not know anything and how can i be classed as a WUM?

please do tell me...

I await your mindblowing replies.

Freestyler said:
corky1970 said:
i posted that we would sign Yaya 2 months ago !!!!!

check back if yo want !!

please give me attention. please !!!

yawn afuckin thon !!!

i seriously am getting pissed of with Freestyler.
the immature " see , waht did i tell ya" posts are bordering on the invalid mind.......

every other ITK on every other forum comes in with snippetts and dissapear , because they have their nose to the ground, this attention seeking muppet is the worst sort............seeking approval .
sad sad sad sad man !!

ffs

surley im not the only one that gets so wound up by this bell piece !!

FFS how many times have i said this, yeh anyone can say were gonna go for this player and so on....

it doesn't make anyone ITK, but when i post significant details on deals with dates and times and different things then it's different, things that's can't be guessed or made up!

sick of saying this.

i've also pm'd alot of people with stuff on here, well before papers hit it or the media,some things that haven't even made the media.

i apologise for telling you about things that have happened which became public a few days later, and that doesn't include just 'naming an obvious player'

the attention seekers are the ones who are giving out the abuse, just like your 'look at me' post you've made here, if you don't like it, then don't bother replying to my threads, now GROW UP.

Like i've been saying, i do not claim to be a full on ITK, i get little bits of information now and again which i share, i don't know info about every deal, certain deals and certain players,

I get shit, abuse and constant stone throwing at me, everything i say get's a reply to so far in the thread, so then when i answer everyones questions and come back with everything, they don't answer me, but only happy to dish out abuse, nothing to come back to me with when i state FACTS.

you've questioned me a few pages back, i've answered everything back and once again even stated facts about things in the past with deals but you never seem happy to reply to them,

but no you don't wanna know when i start to bring up the past of things i have got right which can't be guessed or made up,

like it's been said on many times, the attention seekers are the ones who carry on handing out abuse and even making threads about it.

TFS claims some connection of a 'mate' of mine who doesn't even know me pm'd him and has said i'm a WUM and i have a shit source, well the person who's told them my source isn't even correct in the first place, people ask me who it is my source, i just tell them anybody to stop the questioning, am i really actually honestly gonna tell people who my info comes from? ......absolutely no chance.

i've been accused of using tolmies info to work from, even though i have spoke to Tolmie and give him information about deals further down the line than even he knows, so how would that work then?, i don't expect tolmie to actually back me up in this post (like he has done once about significant details i posted which half of the forum decided to call bullshit, especially TFS who chose to believe it was bollocks cause he's stupid enough to read the papers)

I posted something on BM 2 days ago which Tolmie told me earlier on today, yes because Tolmie backed me up that doesn't mean he's right and it doesn't prove anything, it doesn't mean anything, but personally if i'm honest i think Tolmie is genuine and some of the things he has told me has pretty much been on the same scale of what i have.

so based on that i beg this one question once again, one question i need answering from half of these idiots on here, it's the one question that's been avoided by them all and never answered and always ignored when asked,

I have posted info on here that came out before the papers or media picked up on it, i've posted info that hasn't even hit the media or press, i've even posted some quite significent details that can't be guessed or made up, so how do i not know anything and how can i be classed as a WUM?

please do tell me...

Really - who gives a shit?

This is a Yaya Toure thread - not a Freestyler Self Justification thread.

Why can't people stay on topic?

Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
Freestyler said:

sick of saying this.

please do tell me...

Really - who gives a shit?

This is a Yaya Toure thread - not a Freestyler Self Justification thread.

Why can't people stay on topic?

has yaya signed yet?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.