Yaya Toure [Merged]

Tricky_Trev said:
Freestyler said:
monday/tuesday

double announcement so i'm told.

if england weren't on WC duty, it would be three, still a chance it could be three.
I wonder if you'd be saying this if tolmie hadn't posted something very similar yesterday?

sorry do to this to you, but i posted that last week aswell, check back and you'll find it, and i also pm'd that to some posters on here to last week who will vouch for that, infact i even pm'd that to tolmie i think.

i was just saying it again on here, i didn't mean to come across as fresh news, just stating where we stand at the moment still.

think before you post.

Freestyler said:
Tricky_Trev said:
I wonder if you'd be saying this if tolmie hadn't posted something very similar yesterday?

sorry do to this to you, but i posted that last week aswell, check back and you'll find it, and i also pm'd that to some posters on here to last week who will vouch for that, infact i even pm'd that to tolmie i think.

i was just saying it again on here, i didn't mean to come across as fresh news, just stating where we stand at the moment still.

think before you post.
That bit sounds like something you might hear in the amazon.

keemcfc said:
Freestyler said:

think before you post.
That bit sounds like something you might hear in the amazon.

I'm sorry Rachel Riley :)

How about we all chill, what difference does it make if he knows or not. Either he is wrong and you're right, or he is right and we've got some class players coming in.

Either way you win so chill out!

Freestler tries too hard, it's blatantly obvious he craves everyone's approval.

If he was "ITK" and he was giving real info he wouldn't really care if people believed him or not. As he is looking for approval and attention he needs people to believe in his crap.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.