Yaya Toure [Merged]

Ducky_ said:
Freestler tries too hard, it's blatantly obvious he craves everyone's approval.

If he was "ITK" and he was giving real info he wouldn't really care if people believed him or not. As he is looking for approval and attention he needs people to believe in his crap.

why do you care so much? it's all getting a bit of a yawn-a-thon

Ducky_ said:

If he was "ITK" and he was giving real info he wouldn't really care if people believed him or not. As he is looking for approval and attention he needs people to believe in his crap.

bit of a stupid post that really isn't it?

the fact i do give real info and most of all i don't care whether you believe me or not.

if you don't believe me then don't comment, simple.

Freestyler said:
Ducky_ said:

the fact i do give real info and most of all i don't care whether you believe me or not.

in fairness you do though, if people question you it becomes a mission for you to backtrack and revisit past posts "i said x on such a day".
Let me try, we will sign silva, yaya, torres and milner this week, poss by Wednesday but deft by Friday! Does that make me itk if it happens? Say what you have to and don't try so hard freestyler.

Freestyler said:
Ducky_ said:

jeeeezaz who really gives a fuk..?!

corky1970 said:
i posted that we would sign Yaya 2 months ago !!!!!

check back if yo want !!

please give me attention. please !!!

yawn afuckin thon !!!

i seriously am getting pissed of with Freestyler.
the immature " see , waht did i tell ya" posts are bordering on the invalid mind.......

every other ITK on every other forum comes in with snippetts and dissapear , because they have their nose to the ground, this attention seeking muppet is the worst sort............seeking approval .
sad sad sad sad man !!

ffs

surley im not the only one that gets so wound up by this bell piece !!

its posts like this that i think make people look more of a **** to be honest!

leewill31 said:
corky1970 said:
i posted that we would sign Yaya 2 months ago !!!!!

check back if yo want !!

please give me attention. please !!!

yawn afuckin thon !!!

i seriously am getting pissed of with Freestyler.
the immature " see , waht did i tell ya" posts are bordering on the invalid mind.......

every other ITK on every other forum comes in with snippetts and dissapear , because they have their nose to the ground, this attention seeking muppet is the worst sort............seeking approval .
sad sad sad sad man !!

ffs

surley im not the only one that gets so wound up by this bell piece !!

im being honest and i disagree with you.

Ticket For Schalke said:
leewill31 said:

im being honest and i disagree with you.

your one that i never would of thought would agreed m8 considering your in corkys corner on this!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.