Yaya Toure [Merged]

mcfc_die_hard said:
Can see this happening tomorrow for some reason.
Hope so pal, think Toure will be the difference when we play the likes of the rags, Everton and Spurs to last season where they bullied us in midfield, it won't be happening with him in there.

10.Goater_Legend said:
mcfc_die_hard said:
Can see this happening tomorrow for some reason.
Hope so pal, think Toure will be the difference when we play the likes of the rags, Everton and Spurs to last season where they bullied us in midfield, it won't be happening with him in there.

he will take the piss out of fletcher and carrick

BlakeTheBlue said:
fbloke said:
It might even be Kosher ;-)

Sorry mate had to.......

Aparantly it's legit. The Barca forum i go on apear to believe so on their Yaya thread. They also have this comment from the man himself:

"A message to all my fans at Barcelona. I want to thank all of you for your support. I love Barcelona, I love Catalunya. You will always be in my heart. I will never forget the Champions League glory"

Don't know where they found that comment though. Y'all will have to ask youselves. I'm banned from there lol.

However they also found this in the Daily fail but they seem to think it's just his agent trying to bleed us for as much as he can get.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1290318/Yaya-Toures-set-ditch-Barcelona-talks-clinching-28m-Manchester-City-move.html?ITO=1490" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... l?ITO=1490</a>

Oh please not those twats again for the Daily Fail ??????????

Is he actually any good? Not seen too much of him, on the bench a lot

and does this mean kolo is staying:/

mansour's tow ropes said:

I'd compare him to Vieira in his prime, a class box to boxer, just what we need.

he played 37 games last season so not on the bench as much as you may of thought,100 times better than what we have in midfield he is the complete box-box midfielder we have missed for so long.

a hell of a lot of barca fans are pissed that such a player is leaving so says a lot about him really!

leewill31 said:

he played 37 games last season so not on the bench as much as you may of thought,100 times better than what we have in midfield he is the complete box-box midfielder we have missed for so long.

a hell of a lot of barca fans are pissed that such a player is leaving so says a lot about him really!
We havn't had a player of his kind since Foe, a player we never replaced. Plus, as good as Foe was for City in the second half of that season, Toure is a lot better.

10.Goater_Legend said:
leewill31 said:

We havn't had a player of his kind since Foe, a player we never replaced. Plus, as good as Foe was for City in the second half of that season, Toure is a lot better.

its funny you know with Foe's remebernace last week and seeing his videos then looking at yaya's its uncanny how a like in style and play they are!

i just bloody hope this gets sorted.

leewill31 said:

its funny you know with Foe's remebernace last week and seeing his videos then looking at yaya's its uncanny how a like in style and play they are!

i just bloody hope this gets sorted.

Was thinking the same, this will make a lot of teams sit up and realise that next year we are not just after a 4th place and hopefully this in turn will make other players make the leap.

Someone just wants to say to them do you want to make history with a team who's great night's are still fresh in the mind(the others) or create it with a team that only has great nights of history ahead of it(us).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.