the two Joans
joans.jpg

Laporta & Oliver

fbloke said:
richards30 said:
Is it cosha though??

It might even be Kosher ;-)

Sorry mate had to.......

Aparantly it's legit. The Barca forum i go on apear to believe so on their Yaya thread. They also have this comment from the man himself:

"A message to all my fans at Barcelona. I want to thank all of you for your support. I love Barcelona, I love Catalunya. You will always be in my heart. I will never forget the Champions League glory"

Don't know where they found that comment though. Y'all will have to ask youselves. I'm banned from there lol.

However they also found this in the Daily fail but they seem to think it's just his agent trying to bleed us for as much as he can get.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1290318/Yaya-Toures-set-ditch-Barcelona-talks-clinching-28m-Manchester-City-move.html?ITO=1490" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... l?ITO=1490</a>

think this guy could really change the shape of our midfield and hopefuly give RM the ability to go with various options and shapes of play.....with yaya's box to box ability and pure physical presence it may just release the likes of ireland, tevez and even robinho (if he stays) to do what they are best at

Aparantly it's legit. The Barca forum i go on apear to believe so on their Yaya thread. They also have this comment from the man himself:

"A message to all my fans at Barcelona. I want to thank all of you for your support. I love Barcelona, I love Catalunya. You will always be in my heart. I will never forget the Champions League glory"

Don't know where they found that comment though. Y'all will have to ask youselves. I'm banned from there lol.

the quote's from his Fakebook page

reporting on SSN now... deal imminent according to agent. Thank fcuk for that!

Kinky by name said:

the quote's from his Fakebook page

So do we reckon it's legit then? I personaly think it could well be.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.