Yaya Toure [Merged]

bojinov29 said:
Will be bollocks, no way cook is gonna fly to Spain and sit through a 4 hour meeting to get there and find out we have to re-negotiate with a new board. Has to be crap.

this, it was on barca's own website that toure is leaving

Forzacitizens said:
bojinov29 said:
Will be bollocks, no way cook is gonna fly to Spain and sit through a 4 hour meeting to get there and find out we have to re-negotiate with a new board. Has to be crap.

this, it was on barca's own website that toure is leaving
Very true, no way Barca would put that on there site if it wasn't the truth.

I'm pretty sure all that really means is that the new regime will have to sanction the deal now, rather than it just being a case of the old board selling the player to us.

I very much doubt it will be case of them ignoring the deal that is already in place, and acting as if this is an entirely fresh set of negotiations which we have to start from scratch - a spot of journalistic licence there to wring a bit of sensationalism out of the story.

Also, as a side - I thought Cook and Rossell were old colleagues from their Nike days - in which case I very much doubt the new president would want to piss the City board off in such a public fashion as one of his first moves in the post!

bojinov29 said:

true yeah, considering Cock is such a top CEO!

Reading that link it sound like a complete renegotiation job to me. If that is the case someone needs to have their arse kicked! However,with a bit of luck there'll be something wrong with the translation......and all will be well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.