Yaya Toure [Merged]

Red-throated-Loon-flapping-_O7F8506-Nome,-Alaska.jpg

Barcelona have already confirmed he's leaving. His agent has said he's moving to City.

i hope ive got this right, tolmie and danamy on the its quiet threat suggesting something happening on friday :)

avoidconfusion said:
I told you this has Eto'o written all over it , I won't be shocked if this completely falls apart.
Been saying the same, mixed with the fact that I also don't think these players want to play for us unless its the last option. Other clubs, like Madrid, seem to get it done efficiently but we seem to take an age. I don't think that's our fault, I think, like I've said all along, that we are used to prompt the bigger clubs out, the Chelsea's etc, to make bids. Then, if that doesn't work they have our offer of millions to fall back on. Annoys the fuck out of me and actually makes me personally feel like we are constantly banging on doors, making a nuisance of ourselves trying to fit in. Then again I'm in a stinking rotten mood so...!

Pigeonho said:
avoidconfusion said:
I told you this has Eto'o written all over it , I won't be shocked if this completely falls apart.
Been saying the same, mixed with the fact that I also don't think these players want to play for us unless its the last option. Other clubs, like Madrid, seem to get it done efficiently but we seem to take an age. I don't think that's our fault, I think, like I've said all along, that we are used to prompt the bigger clubs out, the Chelsea's etc, to make bids. Then, if that doesn't work they have our offer of millions to fall back on. Annoys the fuck out of me and actually makes me personally feel like we are constantly banging on doors, making a nuisance of ourselves trying to fit in. Then again I'm in a stinking rotten mood so...!
i would say you're not to far away with that imo...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.