Yaya Toure [Merged]

Forzacitizens said:
BringBackSwales said:
'kin ell Friday now is it - thought it was last Friday, then this Monday - so when it is not Friday then I assume it will be next Monday and so on? ITK my arse

didn't know tolmie had said a day before? i know freestyler said monday/tuesday

sorry probably me being thick and his clues being so obtuse for so long, I get confused

Am I the only one not overly arsed if this one falls through? Just sign Milner, he's a decent alternative. We missed a trick when we didn't sign Paul Pogba though =( Damn, missed out on the next Essien there! What a leader of men that kid is! ;-)

C_T_I_D said:
Am I the only one not overly arsed if this one falls through? Just sign Milner, he's a decent alternative. We missed a trick when we didn't sign Paul Pogba though =( Damn, missed out on the next Essien there! What a leader of men that kid is! ;-)

I think Yaya would be good in the Premiership. I'd love to see Lucio at City though even if he is 32.

Cobwebcat said:
C_T_I_D said:

I think Yaya would be good in the Premiership. I'd love to see Lucio at City though even if he is 32.
have never seen lucio have a bad game!!!! always look a fookin rock at the back.

I'm pretty sure that this will be a simple matter of Sandro rossell sanctioning the deal as he will be in power on July 1st. The players agent has already said he will be meeting sandro rossell to talk, this was before he said we had agreed to sign him.
The agent has said he will sign probs on July 2nd.

RobbieSamba10 said:
I'm pretty sure that this will be a simple matter of Sandro rossell sanctioning the deal as he will be in power on July 1st. The players agent has already said he will be meeting sandro rossell to talk, this was before he said we had agreed to sign him.

breaking news, sanity breaks out on bluemoon!

wrongun73 said:
RobbieSamba10 said:

breaking news, sanity breaks out on bluemoon!

Garry Cooke's big mates with him anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.