Yaya Toure [Merged]

Don't see this deal happening. Like many have said "Eto'o part deux". If Yaya really wanted it could of happened well before now. Example City's two signings happened before and during the World Cup. Barca's ex board said the deal was done on their end just up to City and the player. But nothing happened.

Most Barca fans want him to stay and the new president won't want to make enemies on the first day. The only thing City have going is playing time. Last year Yaya wasn't happy with playing time and Pep convinced him to stay.

US_Citizen said:
Don't see this deal happening. Like many have said "Eto'o part deux". If Yaya really wanted it could of happened well before now. Example City's two signings happened before and during the World Cup. Barca's ex board said the deal was done on their end just up to City and the player. But nothing happened.

Most Barca fans want him to stay and the new president won't want to make enemies on the first day. The only thing City have going is playing time. Last year Yaya wasn't happy with playing time and Pep convinced him to stay.

didn't somebody from over there say that about Silva?

US_Citizen said:

Why does everyone compare this to the Eto'o deal.... we never went as far with him to the extent that his agent announced that he was going to sign for us! Also that was a more complicated deal in which in order for it to eventually go through Barca used it to seal the move of Ibra. I wish people would stop posting pointless comparisons between the two as there isn't any.

US_Citizen said:

hey buddy your talking a load of baloney dude

Silva was clean cut what two weeks at the most?

One day he was coming to City and the next day he wanted to stay at Barca. Is the reason everyone is bringing it up. Eto'o's agent said there were talks with City officials.

Yeah Diablo I know I've got my ultra negitive glasses on.

Taylor said:
US_Citizen said:

Why does everyone compare this to the Eto'o deal....

Seriously... it's annoying. This isn't Champ Manager where a few mouse clicks and the player signs.

FFS Yaya Toure will be playing for us next season. The new presidnt is good mates with Cook from their Nike days. We knew there was an incoming president and his first job is to rubber stamp this deal. There is abit of brinkmanship going on, i.e Barca not wanting Toure to leave is bullshit, they want the fans to think the new president put up a fight. Chillax, this is cockall like Eto'o, Toure is a blue

US_Citizen said:
Silva was clean cut what two weeks at the most?

One day he was coming to City and the next day he wanted to stay at Barca. Is the reason everyone is bringing it up. Eto'o's agent said there were talks with City officials.

Yeah Diablo I know I've got my ultra negitive glasses on.

Quote from Yaya saying he wanted to stay please......

ooooorrrrrrrrr. Typical City-itis, where everything that can go wrong will go wrong.

Yaya never said anything, even his agent (nut case that he is) still hasn't said he's staying at Barca either. City fans (the ones with City-itis) took a translation about him saying Yaya is leaving because of playing time, and put it through the 'Typical City' filter and came up with 'he wants to stay at Barca'

Just not true, especially as in the very same article it said ' He wants to become an important player for Manchester City'

Sometimes, Just sometimes, the glass is half full

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.