Yaya Toure [Merged]

The difference between this and the eto'o deal is that yaya actually wants to come to england and play for us. The fact that his agent is a nob and the change in presidency at barca makes it more complicated than others but i am confident it will be done.

We are talking about huge deals for both clubs, plus the players(agents), some deals take longer than others. It might well be that Silva was happy for his representatives to handle the deal while he's away and Toure isn't. It might have something to do with personal sponsorship(I mean if you have a commercial deal with a player playing for Barcelona I'm guessing you would want a renegotiation if he moves ANYWHERE). Added to that the issues with a new guy taking over at Barcelona, chill out the deal will get done, IF not we will move onto our next target, whom I'm sure will also be a damn fine player.

Johnny_on said:
US_Citizen said:
Silva was clean cut what two weeks at the most?

One day he was coming to City and the next day he wanted to stay at Barca. Is the reason everyone is bringing it up. Eto'o's agent said there were talks with City officials.

Yeah Diablo I know I've got my ultra negitive glasses on.

Quote from Yaya saying he wanted to stay please......

ooooorrrrrrrrr. Typical City-itis, where everything that can go wrong will go wrong.

Yaya never said anything, even his agent (nut case that he is) still hasn't said he's staying at Barca either. City fans (the ones with City-itis) took a translation about him saying Yaya is leaving because of playing time, and put it through the 'Typical City' filter and came up with 'he wants to stay at Barca'

Just not true, especially as in the very same article it said ' He wants to become an important player for Manchester City'

Sometimes, Just sometimes, the glass is half full

I'm getting lynched. LOL Where is a quote from "Yaya" saying he wants to come or is coming. The last quote doesn't say he wants to stay. But there are some from his agent before the world cup saying he would stay but a player at Yaya's caliber can't sit the bench.

Barca have said its a done deal.

His agent has said its a done deal.

The player has said its a done deal.

All direct quotes in interviews its just been a case of waiting for their new president to take office. They are going to use the money to buy Masc from Liverpool, if for some reason it did fall through we could just buy him instead !

His agent has already also stated that the deal is most likely to be done on July 2nd because of the change at Barcelona so why everyone is worrying is beyond me

US_Citizen said:
Johnny_on said:
Quote from Yaya saying he wanted to stay please......

ooooorrrrrrrrr. Typical City-itis, where everything that can go wrong will go wrong.

Yaya never said anything, even his agent (nut case that he is) still hasn't said he's staying at Barca either. City fans (the ones with City-itis) took a translation about him saying Yaya is leaving because of playing time, and put it through the 'Typical City' filter and came up with 'he wants to stay at Barca'

Just not true, especially as in the very same article it said ' He wants to become an important player for Manchester City'

Sometimes, Just sometimes, the glass is half full

I'm getting lynched. LOL Where is a quote from "Yaya" saying he wants to come or is coming. The last quote doesn't say he wants to stay. But there are some from his agent before the world cup saying he would stay but a player at Yaya's caliber can't sit the bench.

hes one of the lowest earners at barca aswell. i know this could be rectified with a new contract but he wants to be first team regular not a bit part player, that is the one thing barca cant guarantee.
as his agent said "he WILL be an important player at manchester city"

Surely this reconsider thing is just a pr news to show off who's a new boss there, nothing much to think in to it, they'll sell Yaya to us anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.