Yaya Toure [Merged]

dachoosen1 said:
Im pretty sure yaya will be at eastlands next season he want to play more footie next season and we had the best offer for all parties! His agent willl want to talk to the new president and ask him if he can guarantee him more time on the pitch which he cant cause pep perfers sergio then he ask can yaya complete his move to city and the president will rubber stamp the move! barca will get alot of money for a player who plays about half the games which can be used to bring in cesc (the long term replacement for xavi), city get a great player and yaya get more playing time! Its a win, win, win!lol

Can't the Sheikh hire someone to steal the stamp, stamp the move and then remove the papers and deliver them to City so we can get it done? They'd be none the wiser cos they never see him in the team anyway!

rosell was presented as the new barca chief at an official ceremony earlier . i imagine he will have loads to do today.

bobmcfc said:
rosell was presented as the new barca chief at an official ceremony earlier . i imagine he will have loads to do today.

Exactly, but will sanctioning and finalising the deal to sell Yaya be one of his main priorities?

not my fault! said:
Mottram_MCFC said:
Surely not? Wouldn't that be very unprofessional of City to do this before they have officially signed the player and announced it? And then we'd have a lot of egg on our faces to the press and the public if it fell through.

Unless he's already signed and the two clubs are stringing the media along! Maybe they are doing it so the new man at Barca today can announce it like it's his doing or he can come in and blame the old president?

Good tactics by the two clubs if that is the case. And yeah, I could imagine him wanting to blame the old president, that would be a clever.

Is The Independent reliable anyway?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.