Yaya Toure [Merged]

Rammy Blue said:
avoidconfusion said:
I have such a bad feeling about this one... City are being used here by the Agent... just watch them announce that Toure is staying with an improved contract etc. ...

I hope my gut feeling is wrong.

The Doom and Gloom squad arrive, simon23 and marvin will be along shortly....

they're still interviewing citymancs-reject for a place on the D.A.G.S. tbh..

The three amigo's.

Cleggy09 said:
Yaya will be rapped up by end of play tomorrow.
this deal is over ..no need for such a delay ..and new barca boss no excuse...there was going to be a new barca boss when they signed villa.he may of wanted tevez..

yozzer said:
Cleggy09 said:
this deal is over ..no need for such a delay ..and new barca boss no excuse...there was going to be a new barca boss when they signed villa.he may of wanted tevez..

right i've had enough of your endless negative shit...admit your a fukin rag aren't you?

yozzer said:
Cleggy09 said:
If this deal is over, is agent would of come out and said so by now.
Let face it he as announced every detail of this move to the media, so why wound he stop now?

ethan23 said:
Cleggy09 said:

how come you think that? im holding you to this ha

Why is everyone in panic. The deal was concluded on Monday. City like they did with Silva will announce when then when its right, Barca have a new man at the helm and there will be things to sort.

Think people just post for the sake of posting negative stuff.

Lets relax and discuss who else were signing because were wasting time here he Yaya will be announced shortly

Cleggy09 said:
ethan23 said:
how come you think that? im holding you to this ha

Why is everyone in panic. The deal was concluded on Monday. City like they did with Silva will announce when then when its right, Barca have a new man at the helm and there will be things to sort.

Think people just post for the sake of posting negative stuff.

Lets relax and discuss who else were signing because were wasting time here he Yaya will be announced shortly

you cant right sensible stuff like that on here.

Maximum impact as always is key for city. There either close on another deal or 2 or want the Silva story to have its moment. Lets face it were the talk of the town at the minute and our Media team appear to want it to be that way for as long as possible

Relax guys Tommorow I reckon to send us all into the weekend with a big smile on our faces and for the world to digest over the weekend!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.