Yaya Toure [Merged]

Re: Yaya

kenzie115 said:
Oasis_City said:
I think his buy out clause is 18 mil.

I heard 30 million euros, about £27 million. People are saying that he's reviving Athletico Bilbao though, so worth at least as much as Milner lol.

I think he'd be worth it.

blueinsa said:
Andouble said:
irrelevant posts above. Chelsea-bound.

You missed the word, FACT off mate lol.

You seem very certain? Source?

a Chelsea mate of mine seems very certain of it, as a replacement for Deco (heading back home) and Ballack, who even if re-signed is getting up there and can't play all the time. With that and him saying he wants to play to a big club in England, and tolmie saying a few days ago that Mancini doesn't rate Kolo, just putting it all together. Can't see Yaya joining.

Andouble said:
blueinsa said:

a Chelsea mate of mine seems very certain of it, as a replacement for Deco (heading back home) and Ballack, who even if re-signed is getting up there and can't play all the time. With that and him saying he wants to play to a big club in England, and tolmie saying a few days ago that Mancini doesn't rate Kolo, just putting it all together. Can't see Yaya joining.

fair enough mate, time will tell.

Andouble said:
blueinsa said:

Is your mate just a Chelsea fan or does he have some form of connections within the club?

kenzie115 said:
Andouble said:

Is your mate just a Chelsea fan or does he have some form of connections within the club?

I think he gets an occasional snippet of info but I just think if you put all of the pieces of the puzzle together it's common sense. An Essien/Yaya tandem is quite formidable.

Andouble said:
kenzie115 said:

I think he gets an occasional snippet of info but I just think if you put all of the pieces of the puzzle together it's common sense. An Essien/Yaya tandem is quite formidable.

I see what you mean about putting the pieces together, was just wondering if he'd heard anything from within the club too.

I think a lot will depend on Real Madrid and Chelsea with regards to this window for us. If Jose doesn't want Kaka then Ancelotti would love him and would Chelsea be able to afford Yaya as well as Kaka, and how would they keep Essien, Lampard, Yaya, Kaka, Ballack and Malouda happy? Unless Lampard went the other way? If so does that mean Madrid won't take Gerrard, in which case we could get him.

------------------ De Jong ------------------
------- Gerrard ------------- Martinez -------
------------------ Johnson ------------------

Or

------- Martinez ------------- Barry -------
------------------ Gerrard ------------------

Look good to me. It seems Madrid and Chelsea will have to do what they want and we can take the best of what's left. i.e. if Madrid want Silva, we get Di Maria, or vice versa.

kenzie115 said:
Andouble said:

I see what you mean about putting the pieces together, was just wondering if he'd heard anything from within the club too.

I think a lot will depend on Real Madrid and Chelsea with regards to this window for us. If Jose doesn't want Kaka then Ancelotti would love him and would Chelsea be able to afford Yaya as well as Kaka, and how would they keep Essien, Lampard, Yaya, Kaka, Ballack and Malouda happy? Unless Lampard went the other way? If so does that mean Madrid won't take Gerrard, in which case we could get him.

Or

Look good to me. It seems Madrid and Chelsea will have to do what they want and we can take the best of what's left. i.e. if Madrid want Silva, we get Di Maria, or vice versa.

I wouldn`t discount ManUre with Silva though mate,they have been linked with him for the last 2 transfer windows.They have money to spend even if some think not,but the right player becomes available they will go for him.

whipper said:
kenzie115 said:

Or

I wouldn`t discount ManUre with Silva though mate,they have been linked with him for the last 2 transfer windows.They have money to spend even if some think not,but the right player becomes available they will go for him.

Hmm, and you know this how?

kenzie115 said:
whipper said:

Come on fella do you honestly think they have no money to spend?

I`d love it if didn`t but i think they do have a decent transfer fund,but thats just my opinion.

whipper said:
kenzie115 said:

Come on fella do you honestly think they have no money to spend?

I`d love it if didn`t but i think they do have a decent transfer fund,but thats just my opinion.

I honestly think they don't, I'm quite surprised they're not selling anyone to be honest. They would have made a £40m loss last year without the Ronaldo sale, the interest payments alone are crippling. I think the biggest sign they don't have the money to spend is the fact that their squad needed improving last year but they didn't spend, and they had a poor season this year by their standards, but again they're not spending. The likes of Owen, Hernandez and Cole (linked heavily) are all cheap/free deals.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.