Yaya Toure [Merged]

Re: Yaya

Blue Elmo said:
Like i said m8 hant seen enough of him to class him as the new alonso but alonso is good at that . Question is , is he truly the new alonso ?

I hope so, if we get him.

Oasis_City said:
Blue Elmo said:
Like i said m8 hant seen enough of him to class him as the new alonso but alonso is good at that . Question is , is he truly the new alonso ?

same from what I've heard on here and the excitement around his name I'd love him here

Blue Elmo said:
Oasis_City said:

same from what I've heard on here and the excitement around his name I'd love him here

Just found this

9) He has been compared to Patrick Vieira, and Martinez looks to have a touch of the Steven Gerrards too in this video, his driving run setting up a goal

I heard the Alonso reference but from what I've seen of him he's not an Alonso style player, what I like to call the quarter back. I'd class the likes of Xavi and Scholes in this type but put Martinez in the box-to-box driving midfielder type, similar to that of Gerrard and Ballack and Vieira of old.

kenzie115 said:
I heard the Alonso reference but from what I've seen of him he's not an Alonso style player, what I like to call the quarter back. I'd class the likes of Xavi and Scholes in this type but put Martinez in the box-to-box driving midfielder type, similar to that of Gerrard and Ballack and Vieira of old.

I like the sound of that.

Oasis_City said:
kenzie115 said:

I like the sound of that.

Me too, he's 6'3", powerful, energetic, strong, can pass, shoot, tackle, run and head. He's a proper midfielder.

Oasis_City said:
kenzie115 said:
Me too, he's 6'3", powerful, energetic, strong, can pass, shoot, tackle, run and head. He's a proper midfielder.

I think his buy out clause is 18 mil.

I heard 30 million euros, about £27 million. People are saying that he's reviving Athletico Bilbao though, so worth at least as much as Milner lol.

Andouble said:
irrelevant posts above. Chelsea-bound.

You missed the word, FACT off mate lol.

You seem very certain? Source?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.