Yaya Toure merged

Re: YAYA TOURE MERGED!!

odd, as he's the worst player on our side for a majority of his games.

I must admit, he is yet to impress me in a city kit. I am hoping this will change pronto...

Funny that. The headline says "Toure questions ambitions"

Then they immediately follow it with "Yaya Toure's agent claims".

Sky Sports Nobs.

i think he's been brilliant in some games and yes gone missing in others but he is a great player so chill the fuck out lads

Yaya's far from impressed me so far! Ultimately he's a central midfielder who wasn't good enough to play in his proper position at Barca because Iniesta and Xavi were too good and Busquets is a better defensive midfielder than him and he was edged out. He's with us now and even though there were better players than him at Barca I do think he is a decent player.

But he needs to fuck two things off! One is his agent, seems like a c'unt (and Yaya should be told as much from the club as we seriously don't need idiots like him stirring shit!). And two, about a stone and a half!

He was arguably our worst player at Wolves and has only played well in very short spells here and there all season. So even if these remarks are true, he needs to show more from himself and fuckin ignore what other people think and do!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.