Yaya Toure Retires - City Legend and one of the Best ever

No he hasn't. He said footballers should stick to playing football. Leave the politics to the politicians. More twisting of the facts

Saying footballers shouldn't speak about politics is an implicit defence of China, by saying people should just shut up and ignore their genocide - just like Arsenal releasing a statement that Ozil's views are not connected to theirs - and complete hypocrisy for a man who was always happy to bring racial politics into football when he was playing.

I shouldn't be surprised by someone who accused Pep of being racist saying something this stupid, but somehow Yaya manages it.

I wonder if he's already forgotton how big a role Drogba played in ending civil war in his home country?

Last edited:
Saying footballers shouldn't speak about politics is an implicit defence of China, by saying people should just shut up and ignore their genocide - just like Arsenal releasing a statement that Ozil's views are not connected to theirs - and complete hypocrisy for a man who was always happy to bring racial politics into football when he was playing.

I shouldn't be surprised by someone who accused Pep of being racist saying something this stupid, but somehow Yaya manages it.

I wonder if he's already forgotton how big a role Drogba played in ending civil war in his home country?

He plays in China - he has to be diplomatic. Just like MCFC wouldn't say a bad word about China after taking the money.

Deep down we all know Yaya only came for the money -but thank fuck he did.

He plays in China - he has to be diplomatic. Just like MCFC wouldn't say a bad word about China after taking the money.

He doesn't have to say anything.

Ironically he could have followed his own advice and not stuck to football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.