Yaya Toure signs new five year contract (merged)

Re: Yaya's agent says he is ready to quit...

BillyShears said:
karen7 said:
City Raider said:
I dont have to, you said something along the lines of only seeing an arthritic guy for a while and I just proved it wrong

arthritic - ffs

moving like a slow arthritc guy as in slow and painful looking.chelsea was a good example of when he played like he did last year but i dont recall him moving like that in any other game.today he was fast and fluid,when apart from chelses has he done that recently?
by the way i am a big fan and dont want him to leave but he hasnt played well for a while

FFS. Really does my head in this does. You realise we're champions right? Toure scored the winning goal in the FA Cup. Scored the crucial goal at Newcastle last season. It's pisstake how the future of one of our best players is being questioned halfway through the season. Absolute pisstake. United signed fucking Shinji Kagawa last summer. And you expect all our players to just deal with this and come out and play like champions again this season. Really am disgusted at the lack of respect and lack of support shown to someone who was INSTRUMENTAL in winning the league for us last season. Just disgusting. WE SHOULD REALLY JUST LEAVE THESE DISCUSSIONS UNTIL THE END OF THE SEASON AND GET BEHIND THE TEAM. FFS.

this is the only time i have had a go at any player,he started it with the ridiculous contact demand and it was always going to provoke a discussion about whether he is worth keeping.He is no-where near as consistant as last year.I am a mancini inner and team inner,i never call for any changes until we see where we are in the summer.The team have my complete support and i have been very vocal in my views about how difficult it is to be champions

BillyShears said:
karen7 said:
City Raider said:
I dont have to, you said something along the lines of only seeing an arthritic guy for a while and I just proved it wrong

arthritic - ffs

moving like a slow arthritc guy as in slow and painful looking.chelsea was a good example of when he played like he did last year but i dont recall him moving like that in any other game.today he was fast and fluid,when apart from chelses has he done that recently?
by the way i am a big fan and dont want him to leave but he hasnt played well for a while

FFS. Really does my head in this does. You realise we're champions right? Toure scored the winning goal in the FA Cup. Scored the crucial goal at Newcastle last season. It's pisstake how the future of one of our best players is being questioned halfway through the season. Absolute pisstake. United signed fucking Shinji Kagawa last summer. And you expect all our players to just deal with this and come out and play like champions again this season. Really am disgusted at the lack of respect and lack of support shown to someone who was INSTRUMENTAL in winning the league for us last season. Just disgusting. WE SHOULD REALLY JUST LEAVE THESE DISCUSSIONS UNTIL THE END OF THE SEASON AND GET BEHIND THE TEAM. FFS.

Spot on. It gets fucking tedious having to dig through the pile of shit posted on here nowadays just to read anything worthwhile.

Lancet Fluke said:
BillyShears said:
karen7 said:

Agreed, an absolute disgrace. When we were in the third flight we'd have loved to see a player like Yaya in a City shirt. Too many spoilt bastards about nowadays.

No shit

Balti said:
Lancet Fluke said:
BillyShears said:

Agreed, an absolute disgrace. When we were in the third flight we'd have loved to see a player like Yaya in a City shirt. Too many spoilt bastards about nowadays.

No shit

No, total shit.

Lancet Fluke said:
Balti said:
Lancet Fluke said:

No shit

No, total shit.

You're not shitting

Has Yaya considered for a moment that if he does leave us, who's going to pay him what he gets now? He'd be taking a huge pay-cut to go anywhere else.

Sounds to me like his agent's putting the feelers out and seeing who'll bite. As far as I've seen to date, nobody has.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.